• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Jezus, I step for a couple hours to record a concert, and THIS IS WHAT I COME BACK TO?! FF7 REMAKE?!?! I can't believe it's actually going to happen.

I've never heard of this game series. I don't even know what type of game this is.
Also, like he needs help with his Kickstarter.

I've never heard of this game series. I don't even know what type of game this is.
Also, like he needs help with his Kickstarter.

well, it was on the Dreamcast.
also, it really would not be a bad idea.

I honestly can't get excited for FF7 remake
I don't trust them to make it work
Even if they make Cloud good like he was in the original, I still don't trust them

You know, these responses really gave me a descriptive and great insight into the game, its themes, and its mechanics.
well, not a lot of people got to play it.
it was on the Dreamcast.

YO! THE KICKSTARTER FOR SHENMUE BROKE!

Yeah, that will be easy for them to mess up. I've got a good feeling about how everything looks, though. Hopefully they don't mess it up really badly.
They're going to mess it up really badly.

Cv0eEh8.png

I'll get quelled when i see cloud having adventures in brothels and crossdressing and calling Barret a bear wearing a marshmallow
I'll won't be excited when I see retcons that make Sephiroth the true final ultimate villain the whole time while Hojo and Jenova cry in the corner

what if it's not though
we dunno WHAT they're gonna add, what they're gonna change
nothing is safe

COD looks amazing as multiplayer this time around, I might get it just for that.
Real tempted to buy a PS4, dammit this is too much money.

I don't understand this HUD.

How do you see the video game? These CoD kids get their killstreaks without looking now?

Back