• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Hey, what do you guys think of this Shenmue kickstarter during sony's press conference. It looks like they'll make about a million tonight, but as some one who's never played a Shenmue can someone tell me y I should trust this dev to make a good rpg. I mean the original Shenmues were some of the most expensive games to date (100 million) but he only wants 2. And there's no really game play demo or cost break down in his vid.
I'd say play the original 2.

If you're worried about the money, don't be there will be way more than 2 mil by the end of this.

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo2_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo1_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo3_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo4_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo5_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo6_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo7_1280.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo8_500.png

tumblr_nq0m2n74G41t2985jo10_1280.png

And I'd never heard of Last Guardian.

Have you ever played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus? Same people, and this game's been in development for a good 10 years maybe.

Ueda's games are games where you walk/climb through ruined locales and do things of little actual consequence and feel emotions about stuff
they're some of the best games you can play on PS2/PS3

Have you ever played ICO or Shadow of the Colossus? Same people, and this game's been in development for a good 10 years maybe.

Yeah, I thought the art design looked a lot like those.
Tho, I mainly like Shadow of the Colossus for the boss fights, this looks more like just puzzle platforming. Closer to ICO I guess.
And I dunno about that.

After today I was still the most impressed with the Bethesda conference. Lol at the split second of Second Encore during the PS Vita video.

I would say in terms of sheer hype, Nintendo would have to not have a single trailer less than amazing in order to pass Sony. It's possible, but not probable.
For me, all I want is news of a new Metroid game. Preferably something with a soonish release date, but as long as it has a release date at all I'll be fine. If I don't get that, then they better be announcing a whole bunch of awesome titles are going to release this year, since that's the thing Sony failed to do.

The Bosses of this game is the world itself

That sounds incredibly boring.

I shouldn't rag on Last Guardian yet, maybe it'll have more to it, but,
God I'm just tired of puzzle platformers.

So guys, I forgot, do we have a Nintendo Direct thread?
And if so should we rave about Nintendo's conference there, or here?

Here, most Directs tend to cover certain things that tend to have their own thread. This it the encompasing E3 Direct so we can gush here and have it trickle down to the respective threads that already exist.

It's being streamed officially with all the other E3 content, so,
yeah let's just talk about it here.

Better yet, do you think it'll be over an hour long then at the end we'll have to decide if we want to tune into Squeenix or not?

Fallout 4? Check.
Last Guardian? Check.
FF7 Remake? Check.
Shenmue 3? Check.

Has development hell broken loose?

I swear, if either Agent, Megaman Legends 3 or a Pokèmon WiiU RPG comes out, Then we know for sure that it's happened.

and also don't be a dick about someone not liking something.

it's best to say that kind of attitude is not okay both ways

I am.

I hate ff7.

I think it's stupid, I think Sephiroth is stupid, I think Cloud is stupid, I think Vincent is stupid and I tolerate Aerith.

When is this Dragoon Panzer remake happening?

Or Phantasy Star, or ff9?

I don't even like FF7 but it's nice to see people are happy to finally get something they've been clamoring for.
I mean I just never grew up with it like some other people, and when I finally got the chance to play it, it just never stuck.
2d4.png

I recall on the Youtube live E3 page, that it listed Nintendo's live stream as an hour and a half long (11:00 to 12:30). Though I may be wrong, I can't seem to get to the page now.

that. Definitely sounds wrong.
It's starting at 12 PM EST, there's no way the Nintendo Direct would be only 30 minutes long...

Back