• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

What is up with E3 this year and every goddamn game leaking?
At this rate the entire conference is gonna be the presenters awkwardly staring at the camera while they play all the trailer analyses already on youtube.

E3 2015: We fucked and everything was revealed last week.

New Vegas. I played 3 for a few hours a while back but never got very far. I feel the option to take away the slo-mo should be there, at least.
Ok thats fair, I was just gonna point the differences between FO3 FO:NV and how FO3 VATS is broken as fuck.

Seriously though, all these leaks and no leaked KOFXIV info? Goddamn.

VATS was pretty much god mode in either game, and slo-mo can be fun for only so long.

I eventually stopped using VATS altogether, which only improved my gameplay experience.

The DLC for Payday was actually quite well done, it's stuff intended to prolong the game's life, as opposed to cash-in stuff.
And that's because they got a lot of fundraiser money, sooo
Oh no, don't get me wrong, it's still good, and I enjoy playing Payday, it's just that the amount of DLC and the price of it all can weigh ya down a little if you don't necessarily have a lot of cash, but I am aware they did fix this with all DLC up until Clover and reduced to a fair amount.

So 9:30 PM EST for Bethesda?

6 pm for the nintendo world championships

Yeah, and Youtube has a dedicated E3 button this year, holy shit.
We ain't gonna miss shit.
Radical

Yeah, I noticed. No reason not to watch it now.

VATS was pr much god mode in either game, and slo-mo can be fun for only so long.

I eventually stopped using VATS altogether, which only improved my gameplay experience.
I wouldnt call it god mode in NV there was the very possible to die in VATS while it was basically impossible in FO3, plus the VATS specific perks in NV were no where near as good as their FO3 counter parts.

Im probably just gonna skip E3 and just wait for the highlights. Maybe.

VATS was pretty much god mode in either game, and slo-mo can be fun for only so long.

TIL VATS ruined the gameplay experience for some people. I wouldn't call it god mode in either game but it has helped me get out of some sticky situations.

Guys, Nintendo World Championships are going on right now if you're into that.
Just click on Youtube shortcut.

TIL VATS ruined the gameplay experience for some people. I wouldn't call it god mode in either game but it has helped me get out of some sticky situations.

Is there a Fallout thread? Someone should start one.

Mother 1 on VC now.
Platinum Games game might be that Transformer game they leaked out a day or 2 ago. Full price, cell shaded like the og cartoon.

Wait... what's with the random kid?

RIP the animals.

Well that was a cringe worthy match.

this gives me reason to play the original

Doom looks pretty good. Oh and dishonored looks neat. That fallout 4 character creator looks great.

Last edited:
"Big Fff-ing Gun"
Wow please, all these guys sound so awkward

new Doom looks terrible.

wow don't be such a nerd, Ninja
Oi! I grew up on this. There for it is my right and nature to be a nerd to the highest degree so that others may know of the power and weight the original doom game holds on not only the world around us today but for the modern age of gaming on the personal computer.

Reactions: Muro
Fallout 4 looks fucking sick

Doom 4 looks fucking great

Bethesda going full Blizzard on us with a card game.

And fallout 4 comes out this year and it looks fanfuckingtastic.
What a way to start the festivities

Wow Fallout 4 looks like a huge step up from 3 and NV. Super excited.

Any of you fuckers gonna download that Fallout Sims app bullshit lmao
'cause I...actually might, it looks cute
and it's free

I would if I still had a smartphone.