• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

I DIDN'T SEE ANY STICKERS SO THERE'S ONE STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Star Fox Zero
Nintendo x Skylanders. Bowser and DK skylanders (which can be amiibod)
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS)
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Fire Emblem Fates
Genei Ibun Roki FE
Xenoblade Chronicles X western release in FUCKING DECEMBER
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
Yoshi's Woolly World
Yo-kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

Wait, that's it? That was short, disappointing, and awkward.
I'm leaving angry.

m'kay. I feel Nintendo's presentation was very solid, but Sony had so much in the hype factor with The Last Guardian, FF7 remake, and Shenmue.

if you ask me, Sony won, but Nintendo was a very solid 2nd.

5/10. Microsoft was a bit better imo. I really dislike the SMT x FE even more now.

Honestly the thing I'm most excited for are the memes inevitably being made from the muppets sections

Yeah, Sony won.
Only a few games seemed interesting, mainly FE, Star Fox, and the new Metroid. I cannot express my dislike for SMT x FE, though. That thing makes me very aggravated.

I'm so fucking salty from that Metroid game.
I don't know whether to go into a rage or cry in a corner but I might just do both.

Well that was disappointing.

I for one plan to give SMTxFE a chance.
especially cuz it has had a name change in Japan and is more of an original thing between the two teams.

just look at it as SMTxFE in name only.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
That was the dankest Digital Event yet

I had a literal mini seizure upon seeing Paper Jam that's gonna be fun good Lord

Reactions: BeatNinja
Eh, I'm excited for it. I'm glad it's not dead, but the way the announced it was very stupid.

I'm still wondering what that deer-thing was in the FE trailer towards the end

I'm so fucking salty from that Metroid game.
I don't know whether to go into a rage or cry in a corner but I might just do both.
Same. I was secretly hoping they were gonna do what Sony did with Final Fantasy (show something crappy and then show something AMAZING) but it never happened.

I like how Paper Jam is actually an M&L game that features Paper Mario
the vitriol between those two fanbases is sustaining so this is literally what I wanted

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I think the problem with Nintendo's direct is that, for the most part, most of the games were already announced or shown before.

There just wasn't a lot of truly new things.

Starfox zero demo

So its not a sequel or prequel..its like a remake of 64 but with some new stuff.

Fawful come back
Cackletta be referenced
The Master come back

I'm still wondering what that deer-thing was in the FE trailer towards the end

Spoilers just in case. Pretty sure that the main character/your avatar can transform into that deer dragon thing. Most likely has plot significance, I think it's supposed to be kinda like a Manakete.

I don't mind the Metroid Prime game not focusing on Samus.
after the writing she got in the last game (from her creator no less) they probably wanna let everyone cleanse their palate on the the Metroid series.

I'm totally fine with the game focusing on federation soldiers, but it just LOOKED BAD

I don't mind the Metroid Prime game not focusing on Samus.
after the writing she got in the last game (from her creator no less) they probably wanna let everyone cleanse their palate on the the Metroid series.

WE'VE HAD THE LAST 6 YEARS TO CLEANSE OURSELVES.
We don't need a palate cleanser, we need a game that actually knows how to write for Samus.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Spoilers just in case. Pretty sure that the main character/your avatar can transform into that deer dragon thing. Most likely has plot significance, I think it's supposed to be kinda like a Manakete.
Well, that's awfully stupid.
If that's the case, it's definitely plot relevant considering it's attacking the dancer girl we see everywhere at the end of the trailer.
Eh. I'm really hoping it doesn't take the "oh you're becoming a monster you can't control" plot that is so annoying now.

Square is

L A T E

If that was the new metroid I've been waiting years for I'm gonna hang myself from a lamp
this seems like it's just a side game.

I side game Metroid game is fine. The Prime series are fun for a reason and bringing it handheld is alright.

But, make sure to get the big games a little more spotlight, alright?

I don't care if its about samus either but you're right because it just plain looks like poop

Hopefully it is a side game

If you just consider the direct, it's a 7 out of 10.

But if you include the Smash DLC stuff and the announcements at the NWC, it's an 8 for me.

I hope that the new Metroid Prime has a campaign that shows the tragic expendableness of foot soldiers to the military

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Boooooo Square starting with some boring spokesman. Where da video games?!

Apparently Platinum is doing Star Fox Zero's single player campaign.
That's pretty sick.