• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

NOW you all have reason to be cynical and pessimistic nerds
Spoke too soon again, we're getting footage, THEY'RE JUST BEING COCKTEASES ABOUT IT

Was kinda hoping for some kind of release date, but oh well. At least there was gameplay. That looked gorgeous.

Star Fox Zero
Nintendo x Skylanders. Bowser and DK skylanders (which can be amiibod)
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS)
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
Fire Emblem Fates
Genei Ibun Roki FE
Xenoblade Chronicles X western release in FUCKING DECEMBER
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
Yoshi's Woolly World
Yo-kai Watch
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

>not showing Zelda wii u

MbQLGZs.gif

The palette for the world is beautiful, and that's an understatement. I'm watching from a lower poly stream and just the grass looks leagues above other games.

The palette for the world is beautiful, and that's an understatement. I'm watching from a lower poly stream and just the grass looks leagues above other games.

THEY GOT NEXT GEN GRASS AW SHITTTTT.

I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW I'M MISSING KH3 DETAILS
Stupid Twitch :(
In the same boat... however, I screw myself in that respect.

They started talking about mobile gaming and how awesome they are and I literally turned it off. I could not continue watching.

i just went back the nintendo treehouse while boring SE stuff happens
I've been going back more than I've wanted to

Hey, Metroid Prime is all i need to survive for now, Zelda U would be a nice bonus tho.

Not sure if you saw the direct or not, but the Metroid they announced was closer to Hunters (if even that) than an actual prime game =/

So nintendo's e3 page says they got a game out this year called fast racing neo, and it looks like the spiritual successor to the f zero series. why the fuck didnt that get covered?

Back