• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza Combo Thread: Our Fair Lady of Slaughter

Little late to the party but here's a universal corner combo without Sehkmet:

c.LK, c.MK(2), s.HP(3)xx Horace dive
OTG c.HK xx Khat M~H
j.HK xx adc j.LK, j.MP, restand j.HP,
s.LP(3), c.MK(2), s.HP(3) xx LK Osiris spiral
s.LK, s.MK(4), s.HP(3) xx HK Osiris spiral xx Lady of slaughter;
Dmg: 8177

Last edited:
Reactions: Balder
I'm surprised you get more damage with that than with heavy spiral into lady of slaughter

EDIT EDIT: For the greatest possible consistency, use Horace, Dash 2MK(2) 5HP~(delay)HP M~H UpperKhat to ground your opponent before the launch. Of course, this adds Drama and you'll need to edit the combo ending accordingly.

i find this a bit easier than slide>khat>restand, and more consistent on fukua/fil/squigs. do m~h upper slightly delayed to ensure they're standing then continue with j.mp j.hp adc j.lk j.mp j.hp as normal, however, instead of using c.mk (which would set off ips), use cr.mp x 2 into whatever you choose. if you want to do light spiral and followup (like the original combo) you'll have to omit the last hp for undizzy purposes.

ergo, the full thing will be
(starter) cr.hp dive c.mk cr.hp x 2 upper m~h j.mp j.hp adc j.lk j.mp j.hp cr.mp x 2 s.hp x 2 light spiral s.lp x 3 s.mk heavy spiral xx ranbu super. (though i prefer s.lp x 3 s.mp xx neckbreaker to end it)

this is probably incredibly obvious for most of you but i just wanted to put this out there for anyone having trouble with characters falling out.

I'm surprised you get more damage with that than with heavy spiral into lady of slaughter
You get more with this ender but if you DHC from lady of slaughter most supers will get less damage in the end than from Eliza's are super. In the end the no DHC damage difference is only around 200-300.

thanks for posting that combo winnie. i can see myself using that one for some time. i found using cr.mk instead of the first st.mk easier since it seems if the opp is still airborne during the first hit then the followup knocks them down and they get a blue bounce.

Last edited:
damn 8.1k AND a knockdown?
Its really good but costs about 1.4 meter (uses 2 sehkmet moves) for a bnb, might be an issue, I dunno. Also @winnie do you know a eliza combo that is optimized if air super is dhcd to gregor?

because why do anything if you can't 1 up people. This uses as much meter as winnie's combo and does 8.3 with the same ender. Downside is that it doesn't work on Big Band. His ass be too fat.

Reactions: hollywoodmike
ending a combo with H twirl > super does exactly 300 more damage than dp > air super btw

my combo still does 8.7k with that ender

(air dash j.lk, j.mp instead of j.hk in that last chain)

Last edited:
that's adc whiff grab, right?

Nice corner combos. I want to ask, what do you guys use to record these combo videos?

obs

Oh, and did some testing on my corner combo, it can work on big band, but you need to do a damn near perfect TK ptax.

I couldn't reliably do caio's on heavies, so screw it, i'll sacrifice a bit of damage for a little more bar and reliability

Here's a taunt combo I came up with using Weight of Anubis.
I don't know... it's not like you can combo into Anubis, and it seems dangerous to me for Eliza to assume a close-ranged Anubis will land and go for a taunt. Eliza's opponent will just jump Anubis on reaction and swat Eliza in the face.

you're better off doing albus after a nekbhet breaker

My quite-not-as-universal-but does-more-damage corner combo with air super ender.

c.LK, c.MP, HK(2), 623MP > HP,
j.HK, adc, j.HK, 214MP > HP, recall,
MP, 236MK,
LK, MK(2), HP(3), 214LK,
LP(3), MK(2), HP(3), 623LP > MP > HP, air super

8.6k, probably more universal if you leave out the second HK at the start of the combo and lose out on 100 or 200 damage I think.

Anyone got any tips for combos after OTGing someone with the tip of c.mk (particularly off of Pillar or MK servant)? C.hp whiffs, and if I do s.hpx2xxmphp shoryu, they're frequently out of range for an air-combo follow up.

Anyone got any tips for combos after OTGing someone with the tip of c.mk (particularly off of Pillar or MK servant)? C.hp whiffs, and if I do s.hpx2xxmphp shoryu, they're frequently out of range for an air-combo follow up.
What I do in those situations is skip M Khat and go straight into H Khat. M Khat adds some distance that you can't afford at max range. It helps a little. Of course, you can't always go right into H Khat because it whiffs up close after s.HP~HP.

If you land the knat follow up, you can ALWAYS land the followup.

If they are far away, do j.MK xx 214HP instead of j.HP xx 214HP, then land and do 5HP to ground bounce them followed up by whatever you usually do.

Last edited:
If they are far away, do j.MK xx 214MP instead of j.HP xx 214MP, then land and do 5HP to ground bounce them followed up by whatever you usually do.
That won't work if I've already used my OTG from picking up a Pillar or a raw 236MK, will it?

Also, a bit of training shows that from raw MK servant, 2HK pickups are a lot more reliable (EDIT: on lightweights, that is) than 2MK as far as being able to get the air combo. Dunno if I can get those 2HK OTG's consistently in chaos of a real match, though...

That won't work if I've already used my OTG from picking up a Pillar or a raw 236MK, will it?

Also, a bit of training shows that from raw MK servant, 2HK pickups are a lot more reliable (EDIT: on lightweights, that is) than 2MK as far as being able to get the air combo. Dunno if I can get those 2HK OTG's consistently in chaos of a real match, though...
Huh? yes it will? It doesn't use OTG unless you want it to use OTG haha. You can followup after the Sekhmet 5H with anything at all.

Sekhmet 5H's ground bounce doesn't count as an "otg/techable" bounce? Huh, didn't know that.

Sekhmet 5H's ground bounce doesn't count as an "otg/techable" bounce? Huh, didn't know that.
Nope, as far as I'm aware all similar bounces work like that, the bounce is based on how high the opponent is when you hit them.

EDIT: How were you following up on ground throws?

The only way I know is
throw xx 623HP
j.MK xx 214HP
5HP xx 214X
etc

Last edited:
In the corner, I was just following up with 2mk -> stuff.

Midscreen, I just took the sliding knockdown and went for Oki.

I've been digging on just setting up oki for eliza more and more. You can end any combo with either a slide or some other untechable knock down and you can do all kinds of dumb meaty attacks

In the corner, I was just following up with 2mk -> stuff.

Midscreen, I just took the sliding knockdown and went for Oki.
Ah, well now you can do whatever you like.

j.MK xx 214MP
Uh... this doesn't work. 214MP's startup is too long to combo after j.mk.

Uh... this doesn't work. 214MP's startup is too long to combo after j.mk.
I'm an idiot, I mean 214HP in every instance where I said 214MP in the air lol

I'm an idiot, I mean 214HP in every instance where I said 214MP in the air lol
Ah, so what do you guys do for when 214HP sends them over your head?

Ah, so what do you guys do for when 214HP sends them over your head?
if you are that close the corner you can usually do a j.MK j.HK xx air dash restand, but it is really hard from a medium distance and impossible from a longer distance.

There is a sort of dead zone just under a screen from the corner where I too, just do j.MK j.HK then chase the tech, because I'm not sure what else I can do there.

If you wanted to, you could probably return to Eliza immediately on landing and pick up with a 5LP or maybe 2MK or something. You lose the great positioning you were about to get, though and I'm not even certain about this + it would be super character specific.

You don't even have to be very near the corner for 214HP to send them over your head; if you start a combo at midscreen that has a 2MK in it, it'll send them over you almost every time, or at least that's what I'm finding.

You don't even have to be very near the corner for 214HP to send them over your head; if you start a combo at midscreen that has a 2MK in it, it'll send them over you almost every time, or at least that's what I'm finding.
About a screen away from the corner when you do the 214HP is where it starts to be iffy. (just under, really, but from the launch about a screen away)

Should try and come up with something for that range, quickly returning to Eliza and OTGing should work. Or just doing j.MK j.HK to keep them in the corner, of course.

I would test right now but heading off to a family party, if noone has anything good, I'll look into this tomorrow.

Eliza corner pressure is so good, why not just do the j.mk, j.hk and get your corner pressure on?

Because
1: You have to follow the tech.
2: More damage into reset > pressure

So I found this 11K corner combo with Eliza, It is a heavy meter combo since it does use her Lvl 3

If we're going nuts on meter, i hit 13k without much trying, just making a slight variant on my regular corner combo. If wanted to spend the time on it, you can probably TOD.

@Cool Gary: Thanks for the cool bait, Cool Guy. I typed up the notation for myself, but might as well share it.

Cool Gary's Eliza Corner Bait

2LK 2MK(2) 2HP(2)
j.MP j.HP ADC j.MP j.HP
2LP~LP 2MK(2) 2HP(2)
j.MK ADC j.LK j.MK
5LP [spark] 2MP (whiff)

4496 x1.0 Damage, 0.4 Tension

The Punishment!

5HK~HK 623LP~MP~HP
j.HK ADC j.HP j.HK j.214MP~HP
5HP~HP~HP 236MK
2MK(2) 623LP~MP~HP
j.MP ADC j.LK j.MP j.HP
5LP~LP~LP 5MK(3)~MK 5HP~HP~HP 214HK 236PP

9886 x1.0 Damage, -1.0 Tension

Looks like you'll need 0.6-ish Tension for this, which isn't hard in Skullgirls. With Eliza's copious corner carry, this bait looks super-useful.