• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Officially Released on XBLA/PSN/Steam!

Avatars are usually from the game, I'm pretty sure

I can't wait for my "Encore" performance in Skullgirls after a few weeks!!! (So clever I knooooow)

25auc93.jpg

Anyone not having Eliza show up in the PS3 store? She shows up in game but as a DLC available thing

^
We gotta download her first from the psn store. She'll come in later on today with the psn update.

Reactions: Undeadtoon
Oh man, I hope the update comes soon while I still have time to kill. I don't wanna play Eliza's Story Mode on Sleepwalk, but I also REALLY don't wanna be up at 3AM fighting Nightmare Marie again.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
the namco museum's games came out on PSN so maybe a little bit after that...

I've pretty much seen all of eliza so what I want so see is her story, stages, and win poses.

To be with the Diva.
We must please the Diva.

Can I take this moment to say how much I love Eliza's voice acting? Its so good I had to turn down the rest of the sounds in the game so I could hear it better.

I just got on, its 4:51pm for me, gonna go check again. In the mean time....
HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEE

Not seeing her.

Plot twist: She's actually a spooky, vanishing ghost

So, my friend went on PSN and she wasn't there. But he went to the store on the web and she was there.

Downloading it now and OH COME ON! 30 minutes left? But it was 17 earlier. D:

The download on the web store typically comes before the console store. So she's available, just in that roundabout way.

You're not getting it on Steam before PSN me thinks. And PSN updates randomly after 4 or 5pm est.
I am the best.

Steam is left waiting for the sleeping prince to awaken.

SHEEEEE'SSSS HEREEEEEEE ___in poltergeist voice

Got her!

Make sure to cancel into Daisy Pusher afterwards y'hear

I'm at school in the library I wanna have fun too

Reactions: Ryin
Can I take this moment to say how much I love Eliza's voice acting? Its so good I had to turn down the rest of the sounds in the game so I could hear it better.

I turn most in game sounds down anyways. I find it's easier to time things off of audio cues.