• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Contest Eliza Winpose Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down with pants!
tumblr_mxalzySgpP1smkyzvo2_100.gif

I kinda like this outfit but she's kind of failing at pants. Still nice, though.
I can always take off the pants... that doesn't sound bad or anything.

Yay I finished it/them

Zoot Suit Eliza
Looking mighty dapper. There seeeee.
zoot_suit_eliza___1_w__stache__socks_stripes_by_drsusredfish-d7vs84p.png

Yeah that's a mustache...its fake but it still looks good on her.
Got variations without the stache too.

Attachments

• Zoot Suit Eliza - 2 with stripes.png
    Zoot Suit Eliza - 2 with stripes.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 706
  • Zoot Suit Eliza - 3 socks and stripes.png
    Zoot Suit Eliza - 3 socks and stripes.png
    654.9 KB · Views: 721
  • Zoot Suit Eliza - 4 with stache and socks and black stripes.png
    Zoot Suit Eliza - 4 with stache and socks and black stripes.png
    634.6 KB · Views: 591
  • Zoot Suit Eliza - 5 with black stripes.png
    Zoot Suit Eliza - 5 with black stripes.png
    632.2 KB · Views: 714
  • Zoot Suit Eliza - 6 with socks and black stripes.png
    Zoot Suit Eliza - 6 with socks and black stripes.png
    633 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
HOLD IT! and check out my 5th entry, as you can see my inspiration for this picture is from everyone's favorite defense attourney Phoenix Wright :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 556
Last edited:
I want to enter again. But I can't think of anything else that isn't stupid, cliche, a reference, or way out of my skill range to make.

You could Google image women's fashion & try to find something that hasn't been done. The more entries, the trickier it gets with what's taken. If it's out of your skill range, I can help. Good playing you for the first time last weekend.

These are all so wonderful!I wish I could join,but since I have no art programs and I think I draw like horse manure, that probably won't happen.
(I kinda wanted to draw a snake theme and do a Madworld reference too ;_;)

You could Google image women's fashion & try to find something that hasn't been done. The more entries, the trickier it gets with what's taken. If it's out of your skill range, I can help. Good playing you for the first time last weekend.
Oh hey, we did play! GGs.

I mean, I don't want to just start making entries just to make entries. And while I super appreciate you willing to help me with entries, if you're going to do some you should do them. Even though I guess I would like an actually decent looking version of Hippie and Bisney Eliza to have been entered... but nah, if I enter a contest I'm going to enter it with what I'm capable of doing. Any more would feel like cheating.

Oh hey, we did play! GGs.

I mean, I don't want to just start making entries just to make entries. And while I super appreciate you willing to help me with entries, if you're going to do some you should do them. Even though I guess I would like an actually decent looking version of Hippie and Bisney Eliza to have been entered... but nah, if I enter a contest I'm going to enter it with what I'm capable of doing. Any more would feel like cheating.

I will keep making entries just to make entries and beyond because this is fun.

I will keep making entries just to make entries and beyond because this is fun.
Go ahead. I just personally can't just make things to make things when those things are these things. What I mean is, I'm very self-conscious about the fact that I can't draw (every other person in my family can draw really well), and participating in an art contest is hard for me.

I know how you feel, I have a family full of musicians and I have the ear for music of a corn cob. But don't get too discouraged, we're all just doing this for fun! Nobody willl think bad of you if you stop or don't do something great. But I think I would enjoy looking at your entries, along with everyone else's.

Reactions: Zidiane
For those using paint tool sai if you have photoshop too save your file as a .psd file then export your file as a .png file in photoshop if you don't want that white background. For some reason sai puts a white background on parts that are supposed to be transparent.

For those using paint tool sai if you have photoshop too save your file as a .psd file then export your file as a .png file in photoshop if you don't want that white background. For some reason sai puts a white background on parts that are supposed to be transparent.
You can get a version of SAI with transparency support here:

http://peko-peko-pekoyama.tumblr.co...ttool-sai-1-1-0-with-png-transparency-support

Even if you do get that download, please consider buying a license for SAI, it's a fantastic program and really worth the price: http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/

Last edited:
the craked version download seems to be a dead link.

There's two links. The one requiring a signup works.

A reminder to everyone that you only have a few more days to get your entries in! Deadline is August 24 11:59 PST! If you've been dragging your heels, you need to get your entries in asap~

if any one will listen to my request can you do eliza in a satsuki kiryuin (wearing Junketsu) cosplay? I'd do it myself but reasons.

guys c'mon, these costumes are becoming way over the top and unrealistic.

guys c'mon, these costumes are becoming way over the top and unrealistic.
Wait, it wasn't the exact point from the start?
Why do I even care? LET'S KEEP MASHING THE LIKE BUTTON HARD!

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I am shocked that no one has gone for either a Bela Lugosi or Goku costume yet.

Reactions: Kongk4
What are your reasons?
I'm going back to school on the 24 and I'm busy all till then. Plus these are so great I bet it would come out better than any of my efforts.

I have a question because I'm new to this contest thing, if you do win how do you receive any of the prizes that are being displayed. Do you send them you mailing adders or do they send you something I'm really confused here.

I have a question because I'm new to this contest thing, if you do win how do you receive any of the prizes that are being displayed. Do you send them you mailing adders or do they send you something I'm really confused here.
  • You can enter as many times as you like.
  • The winner of this contest will receive one unpainted and unassembled Valentine garage kit designed by h-unit and a $10 credit voucher. Prize includes shipping costs.
  • Two runners up will also receive $10 vouchers.
  • You are only eligible to win one prize no matter how many entries you submit.

If you win I send you the prize. Obviously you're going to have to tell me what your mailing address is if you win the Valentine figure. The $10 vouchers can just be emailed or whatever.

Afert looking at this thread and wondering how I've missed for this long, I think it's clear that the more original and less fan-art-ish the pose, the better. I'm guessing that giving Eliza one of my character's outfits would be fan-art territory then.

I'll have to think fast and draw faster. The entries that have already been uploaded are pretty cool, so it's gonna be one hell of a challenge. :)

EDIT: Damn! Not inspired enough for this contest... Oh well... Next time I'll make sure to lurk a bit more often so I won't get things on the very last minute. Good luck to all contestants!

Last edited:
Reactions: CapnWTF
Status
Not open for further replies.