• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza's curse?

Birdie

Reaction score
Steam
pavlobilyak
Fukua Valentine Double
If Eliza was first in team of 2 or 3 members, she and the others fighters of team will not move.

They're simply too busy ogling Eliza, that's all.

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Does that happen in arcade mode ? That was the case for Big Band too if I recall correctly, I guess that's because she doesn't have an AI yet.

That was the case for Big Band too if I recall correctly, I guess that's because she doesn't have an AI yet.

That's correct.

But if Eliza second or third then not move only she.

Right. I have no real explanation for this, but the exact same thing happend with Big Band. If he was second or third, only he would stand still but if he was first, the entire team did nothing. But the reason is clear: Its because Eliza has no AI yet. As soon as she has one (most likely a temporary one first, Big Band had Double's before he got a real one) the error wont occur anymore.

Arcade mode is broken by Eliza's presence since she has no AI. This will be fixed before she leaves the endless beta.