• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Every lobby says "Casual Matches - Beginner"

DawnHibiki

Dog Lover & Idol
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
Dawn111
Fukua Squigly
Not sure if it's just me, but I've seen every lobby that says "Casual Matches - Beginner", even if people actually made lobbies with other names like "Casual Matches - Expert", "Casual Matches - Intermediate", "Palace De Parasoul" or "Skullheart's Pulse". This happens to both in beta and retail. Will this be fixed for me?

25smlu8.jpg

Last edited:
I saw that earlier, too. I just assumed everybody made "Casual Matches-Beginner" lobbies.
2015-06-26_00002.jpg

I just confirmed: NYGamer's lobby reads "Now Streaming" according to his stream, but looks like "Casual Matches-Beginner" on the lobby select menu.

lobby names.jpg

Yeah I've seen this before too. Not sure what causes it.

I just confirmed: NYGamer's lobby reads "Now Streaming" according to his stream, but looks like "Casual Matches-Beginner" on the lobby select menu.

Yeah, that proves that not everybody made "Casual Matches - Beginner" lobbies. Few days ago, I made a "Casual Matches - Expert" lobby, and one person joined. After I left, it still said "Casual Matches - Beginner".

EDIT: Never mind, I think it's 'fixed' now on both retail and beta, for me at least.

Last edited:
It just sorta happens and I don't know why it does or doesn't fix itself. Mike knows but it might not be top priority.

Deleting saves and cloud saves doesn't help either.