• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

EVO 2014 3v3 Teams Tournament

I would like to call shenanigans on that team

but we're still gonna win so its all good ARMMMMMMMMMM

Reactions: ElkyDori
I would like to call shenanigans on that team

but we're still gonna win so its all good ARMMMMMMMMMM
Luckily, they didn't submit a team name when they finalized their lineup. Immediate disqualification.

They get nothing.

They lose.

Good day, sirs.

Luckily, they didn't submit a team name when they finalized their lineup. Immediate disqualification.

They get nothing.

They lose.

Good day, sirs.
Sev started this so I'm going to leave the team naming to him. @severine

RIP, might have to make team Icky (@Icky @Icky and @Icky ) since no one wants me QQ BibleThump tears forever
Icky, come here.

Let's make a team.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Starting up team "why would anyone even want to team up with domo wow"
looking for members

ENTRY:

Team: We Already Won

sévérine/duckator/tjgamer
Someone HAS to eliminate this team

There seems to be a mistake our team name should be "Level 3 Shrek Factor"

Team Geezers (a.k.a. No Team for Old Men, a.k.a. The Reagan Years, a.k.a. Mid-life Crisis on Infinite Earths, etc.)

@ElkyDori
@render
@Mike_Z

All over thirty. Ninety-plus years of life experience.

Paying our fighting game dues since before you even mastered shitting in three-corner pants.
Are you going to nag on about how kids are nowadays and the dangers of hoppity-hip music while playing?

Reactions: Icky
Are you going to nag on about how kids are nowadays and the dangers of hoppity-hip music while playing?
Once I get the neighbor boy to show me how to get on the U-Tube, I'll show you what some real hip hop looks like.

Used to be you and some fly honey didn't have to even sit through an entire block of Whodini on the Music Television before she was jumping down your Adidas warm-ups.

Try doing that with your so-called "Bass God".

Still want in a on team. @Domo or @KhaosMuffins , either you guys still need someone?
We could make a team but only if we use David Ryder names instead of our real names and call it Team Space Mutiny.

edit: I call Reef Blastbody

Guys

Guys

I want in on a team

Somebody

Anybody

My Nadia is good, I swear

If I go I wouldn't mind going on Team 0-2.