• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Has anyone done Heart Aino from Arcana Heart? For Filia I mean

IiVlpNa.png

Fukua as Vermilion shiki from melty blood (cause she's a clone and stuff) that would be cool 0.0

So we're getting an Aigis palette for Robo-Fortune, so anyone up to doing Metis and Labrys? Maybe even Shadow Labrys, who'd just have darker shading and yellow eyes?

I'm, like, 99% sure that Labrys has been done already, though.
Is great. Labrys has been done already? Mmmmaaaaaaaaannn. I have to dig back over 100 pages to find it? This thread is great, but digging back for old palettes done is a pain XD

Is great. Labrys has been done already? Mmmmaaaaaaaaannn. I have to dig back over 100 pages to find it? This thread is great, but digging back for old palettes done is a pain XD

Ehhhhhhhhh...
Ah, why not?
Pretty sure it wasn't for Robo Fortune anyways.

oWpFq9v.png

(Reference)

P4Arena_Labrys_BrutalImpact.png

Happy Persona day, everybody.

Kick ass mate!

So we have Etna for Fortune, but how about Valvatorez for Beowulf?

Hello everyone! I know I have not posted any palettes in a long time, so I thought I'd get back into them again. Here are a series of palettes focusing on the gems from Steven Universe cartoon series.

AKoQMgF.png

y9Zo4UU.png

A1touwd.png

6n5t9YA.png

Hello everyone! I know I have not posted any palettes in a long time, so I thought I'd get back into them again. Here are a series of palettes focusing on the gems from Steven Universe cartoon series.

AKoQMgF.png

y9Zo4UU.png

A1touwd.png

6n5t9YA.png
R.I.P. I just got out-shined

It's been a sad week for RWBY fans, so I think I should finally post this.

S0l9PK9.jpg

Rubilia
Weissly
Blake...Cat
Yangella
fdXdmLM.jpg

Beobarf Boy
jAM3iZc.jpg

"My chair gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just put it away..."

"But doesn't it weigh the same?"

"...yeah"

EDIT: Forgot to add this

pyGNx4d.jpg

I'm sure a couple of these have been done before, but I worked hard finding matching frames!

Last edited:
d06VSxg.png

Aesil, an old SG concept character made by Alex Ahad a long time ago and probably lost. Yeah, I like her and her design that much.

latest

Now, I'd like to take a moment to ask for your opinion on a thing: I got the idea for a Ms. Fortune palette which would... uhm... happear to be...

my cat.

Y-you guys think it's too silly? Too personal? I don't know. Just tell me if I should make it. Yes or no.

Last edited:
just made some Leduc palettes and I'm planning on making more
An original
ati6VIY.png
and a Teddie(Persona 4) Leduc, I had a lot of fun making this palette
ati6VIY1.png
Reference pics:
Persona_4_anime_Teddie_.jpg
2125694-teddiep4g.png