• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Can we get a G1 Starscream palette for R. Fortune? It's been #1 on my palette wishlist for months now.
S-Starscream-06.jpg

"Replace me? Neeeeeevah!"

Speaking of Transformers, how many color palettes are there of Robo Fortune based on feline Transformers? Ravage, Lio Convoy, etc.?

GUESS WHO!!!!

zC4pvoQ.png
I like the colors and the palette seems somehow familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

That said:
Yeah, please include references in the original post from now on. Playing the guessing game just takes up space and time, forcing at least two posts afterwards to be devoted to it (someone guessing, then you confirming or denying, and if they got it wrong it takes two more posts). You can still leave the mystery of who the characters are by using a spoiler tag with the reference, allowing people who enjoy knowing who it is without being told to have their kicks and also not forcing a game on those who don't.

Like this:
index.php

index.php
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi's Mechs from the episode Manga Madness
Cpk8bNN.png

Hakan is good buutttt idk
Speaking of wrestlers can we get a Dean Ambrose Beowulf?

Wrestlers are hard... Nowadays they share a lot of colors and don't have anything crazy costume wise. The ones that do are kinda eh looking... So palettes don't usually look like anything specific, just kinda a general look.

Back