• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Does this help out? ;)
tumblr_mzh1ma0nbR1rwxvn2o1_250.png

AH! Was just about to make the same snide remark as TheMightyBox.:PUN:

The LeiLei one is a bit tricky without her trademark sleeves and hat. I was going to say the pants ought to be blue like the hair and the hands the same color as the lighter shade of skin but TheMightyBox got the reference so I'd prolly just be spouting gratuitous dickery.
HsienKoAnimation.gif

Rare Akuma palette oh my fucking god
Now I just need to figure out which Mugen all-star for inspiration next. We already got monochrome peacock as an acceptable substitute for dark donald . . .

I have much love for weird mugen characters with equally strange color palettes.

I kinda wish the first post had everything listed so I can be lazy.

These look lovely. That's all I got.

There should be a Megabyte color for Robo-Fortune. Not that this is a request or anything, *coughcoughitcoughiscough*

Megabyte_%28Circuit_Background%29.jpg

GLORIA ELIZA OUJO-SAMA
Interesting that you bring that up as I've seen someone else's attempt at it.
Here it is, along with some others.
bPPJGQe.png

IrswJoc.png

YhlgtFa.png

XdCgE9u.png

sbAr27T.png
I believe these were all authored by a "Mista Koo" from NeoGAF.

But if you permit my observation, IMHO her hair should be a lighter shade. Devil May Cry 4 should be the reference point, not UMvC3.
Gloria.png

WHEN'S MENACE PALETTE? :3

Aw dammit, I was afraid of that. :/

And I was originally going to use her DMC4 appearance as the reference entirely, but most pictures I found of her were in the dark, so...

Please make sure to tag things as NSWF AND spoiler it when posting images. There are some images that are borderline bannable here so please tag accordingly.

Don't quote images either, please.

If you're not sure if it could be considered NSFW, tag it anyway.

If you are having trouble finding reference material, allow me to oblige. 2 official and 2 fan arts. Hope it can be of any help. orz

I actually did see all of those, I just like using official stuff to refer to. But what the hey, I think I'll take another stab at it.

Please make sure to tag things as NSFW AND spoiler it when posting images. There are some images that are borderline bannable here so please tag accordingly.
You mean that last piece of fanart? Trust me, it's tamer than the actual game cutscene.
Nonetheless, I certainly don't mean to raise any waves. Boy, is my face red... (.__.)

I actually did see all of those, I just like using official stuff to refer to. But what the hey, I think I'll take another stab at it.
Forgive me for disregarding your Google-fu.

Anyway, here's a really weird suggestion I realized while browsing my archives for them Glorias - Iris & Charmian from Shadow of Rome, a very obscure Capcom title. This is pretty much all I got of them (both official).
IimnXEW.gif
Fov6TgV.jpg

Fun fact: Iris and Charmian were Cleopatra's handmaidens who committed suicide alongside her when Octavianus Augustus defeated her and Marcus Antonius. (Sadly, Cleo does not appear in SoR. In fact, her name isn't even mentioned.)

I was referring to your Queen's Blade post. That's coming reeeeeeeeeeeally close, there.
Also, please don't attach images like your last post directly to the site. Embed them from minus or wherever.
I don't think you can spoiler attachements, and attaching it means it's on the server.

Just make sure to tag anything remotely like that as NSFW, and don't attach NSFW images, please and thank you.

This hit me like a ton of bricks, but why in gods name doesn't Painwheel have a Miles Tails Prower palette? IN GAME? God forbid, Big Band has a Big the Cat palette of all things.

So what if you want painwheel to get a sonic color....then who's to say the others don't get one basically? Ya?
Filia- Sonic
BB - Big The cat
Cerebella - Knuckles
Ms. Fortune - Blaze the cat
Painwheel - Tails

If that were sonic her shows and maybe stockings would be red ^^; they themselves stated it was an original Filia color that used a lot of blue, also if val getting the espio color works

Hmm who gets shadow and silver?

If that were sonic her shows and maybe stockings would be red ^^; they themselves stated it was an original Filia color that used a lot of blue, also if val getting the espio color works

Hmm who gets shadow and silver?

Squigly gets Shadow.
Double gets Silver.

No!

If any Sonic character deserves any sort of representation whatsoever, it should probably be Tails. He's the sidekick/best friend, he's classic and been there since Sonic 2, and he didn't come with all the other questionable character/story decisions Sega made in the past few years (ie, Big the Cat, Silver 06', Lyle Crocodile? Don't even know his name...).

Don't be dissing silver...and are you talking about vector?....well regardless if I had my say so I'd want filia to maybe have a silver color scheme, cuse silverish,white samson, and green/black glowing segments of clothing with gold eyes seems cool to me.

Back