• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

alright here
i swear if everyone starts asking me to invert
6laMYZF.png

MvKFPER.png

iMnrO29.png

I dunno,I usually stumble across stuff like this a year or two after said meme.
(Plus I didn't even know about this. Aldo I'm looking at it and to me it looks blue and gold.)

Basically what happened was that some girl on Tumblr posted a picture of a dress, however because of the lighting in the photo and the angle the dress was positioned in, it was hard to tell whether the dress was colored white with gold stripes or blue with black stripes.

Basically what happened was that some girl on Tumblr posted a picture of a dress, however because of the lighting in the photo and the angle the dress was positioned in, it was hard to tell whether the dress was colored white with gold stripes or blue with black stripes.
Oh okay.

can we get a Parasoul Palette for
kfc-dancing-with-chicken-o.gif

parasoul2_black.png

Well, here it is. It works to an extent, but sadly, it's one of my less good palettes.

Also, I have a request. Can someone do a Parasoul palette based off Kim Possible?

Someone do The Prism Rangers (or just power rangers in genera) for Fukua/R. Fortune/ whoever?

Can I get an Adel and Axel (from Disgaea 2) for Beowulf? Oh and a Laharl one for Filia and Flonne for...uh...Minette I guess?

Someone do The Prism Rangers (or just power rangers in genera) for Fukua/R. Fortune/ whoever?

Can I get an Adel and Axel (from Disgaea 2) for Beowulf? Oh and a Laharl one for Filia and Flonne for...uh...Minette I guess?
Ok.:PUN:
robo_fortune___power_rangers_by_mariokonga-d8ldtox.png
robo_fortune___power_ranger_template_by_mariokonga-d8ldtpi.png
beowulf___adel_by_mariokonga-d8ldtpw.png
beowulf___axel_by_mariokonga-d8ldtps.png
filia___laharl_by_mariokonga-d8ldtpp.png
minette___flonne_by_mariokonga-d8ldtpl.png

The colors seem kinda muted on Flonne and Laharl.

Also pretty sure Adel has red hair and some more red on there.

Axel and the rangers are absolutely amazing, though :D

We need our savior.
Kobe Bryant for Cerebella.
Holy shit It's the Anti Slamgirls Lab.
Quick, Mario, give them what they want; pictures of Kobebella

Uh, is it just me or it seems that Kayn's recent palette looks like somebody from TRON?
I mean, the Data's blue, and the Memory's grey.

I request Black★Gold Saw for Robo-Fortune, Strength for Bella, and White Rock Shooter for Marie. All because I'm too out of it to do them myself.
EDIT: And if it's possible Black★Matagi for Peacock (her, or Underworld Vulcan).

I request Black★Gold Saw for Robo-Fortune, Strength for Bella, and White Rock Shooter for Marie. All because I'm too out of it to do them myself.
EDIT: And if it's possible Black★Matagi for Peacock
The Marie palette ended up looking like crap, and Black★Matagi's color scheme is just too generic.
robo_fortune___black___gold_saw_by_mariokonga-d8lfcbt.png
cerebella___black_rock_strenght_by_mariokonga-d8lfcbx.png

Back