• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Nice, Zs'skayr is one scary alien.

Racking my memory for other potential aliens. Fourarms for Cebella and Upgrade for Robo-Fortune?

latest
Also, who is this KNZ02 fellow?

I don't want to do Upgrade for Robo right now, but I did Four-Arms.

Palette:
cerebella_four_arms.png

Reference:
Four_arms_os_render.png

You people are bringing back my childhood nostalgia, holy shit.

Projectiles, Command grabs, and mix-ups. These were the ingredients to create the perfect balanced character. But Professor Brain Drain accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction...."Non-Canon." Thus Fukua was born. Using her non-canon powers, she has dedicated her life to fighting Filia and the forces of Marie.

wGGRxo9.png
1758012-professor_utonium_5.jpg

Projectiles, Command grabs, and mix-ups. These were the ingredients to create the perfect balanced character. But Professor Brain Drain accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction...."Non-Canon." Thus Fukua was born. Using her non-canon powers, she has dedicated her life to fighting Filia and the forces of Marie.

wGGRxo9.png
1758012-professor_utonium_5.jpg

I love this palette, and I know it said Fukua, but I thought it would be better if it was Painwheel, so here are some more Powerpuff Girls Palettes.
auBQycf.png
c2rNGoX.png
O2o9Sm5.png
EP4VPW3.png

Can we get a Dr. Wily (classic), Dr. Weil (Zero), and Dr. Regal (MMBN) for Brain Drain? Also Sirius (MM Starforce 3) for Eliza and Rogue/Burai for Fukua?

Oh yeah, Sirius was a major pain XD

Not as bad as Serenade, though. Serenade was surprisingly tough despite BN 3 being pretty easy in most areas. Though for being the penultimate secret boss I suppose that's to be expected.

Well I understood that Serenade was gonna be super hard, being the secret boss and all, but really being able to just counter everything?! That just aint fair man. :(

Yeah. But to be fair, Serenade and Bass are the only really, truly tough fights. Yamatoman is just kinda cheap and most of the bosses in the later games are more "annoying" than "hard"

Speaking of hard MM Battlenetwork bosses, someone should make a Serenade palette. ;)
Here is a reference pic
latest

Excellent, how about a Blitzwolfer palette for Beowulf?

Actually, for a Beo palette, I was thinking maybe Ben Tennyson or Kevin Levin, with Wildmutt hide.

i made a cerebuena palette and never got around to the beowulf counterpart!
can someone please do a ricochet palette for beo?
latest

also, el tigre palette for fortune?
1409748960.jpg

Not sure if anyone asked for these yet, but can someone make a Dojima Beowulf and a Nanako Annie? I'd like to see palettes for those two.

Seeing as how we're still kind of talking about Ben 10 palettes, can we get:

-Upgrade Robo Fortune
-Stinkfly Painwheel
-Gwen Parasoul
-Tetrax Big Band
-SixSix Robo Fortune

Warning:This palette may or may not be ugly,look at your own risk.
Rainbow of Warm Colors.png

tumblr_mmgenp1xDi1r809ibo1_400.png

Colourpod's Rainbow of Warm Colors palette.

I am a huge sucker for pastels.And bats.And candy.And eyeblinding neon green (not pictured).That's pretty much it.
Hey Pastels!.png

Halloween Variant:

Pastel Bats err Cats.png

Last edited:
Back