• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Its been a while guys. Happy New Year! Got a few palettes to throw into the new year

Rougueliza ver. 2.png

I felt like she needed this.
Rogue-marvel-superheroines-8435788-400-539.jpg

Rougueliza ver. 3.png

and the X-Men vs SF/Marvel vs. version
Mvc2-rogue.jpg

Also this

Kid Buowulf.png

Had to do it

Majin Buowulf.png

Also gave him Buu's cape in this one. Gave him darker hair cause thought it would look weird with his skin. If THIS bacame a palette. Dead

Well, I have been gone for awhile. Mainly because of Christmas and the New Year. Anyway I am still working on every Smash Bros. Character having a palette. I got bored and made this. Someone else could make the version without the cat suit. I just got to tired to do it. The Smash palette will probably be done in a week.
JBBhAmE.png

No wait I see it now
you posted it twice
Wait a sec no I didn't! One of them is supposed to be Parasoul Cerebella I didn't change anything.

So someone must be editing over my posts since the Narssus one before the spoilered one was originally the Parsoul as Cerebella color map that people liked, and I have no reason to repost it prior.

Peacock Palette 1.png

Nozomi Yumehara (Yes! Pretty Cure 5)

Attachments

• Peacock Palette 1.png
    Peacock Palette 1.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 423
Just some palettes I did for fun of some original characters of mine. I know it's shameful, but it felt like it'd also be a shame to just let them fade into the void.
KCD70s4.png

M6S6log.png

Mon Cherry Valentine. Includes alt palette bonesaw so that it isn't all pink and burgundy.
jQwiXJe.png

Conan Waffle Beowulf. Sorry, I don't have a proper ref for him.
3roecmx.png

QujXeFW.png

Amanita Filia. Version on the left has a Chamomileon Samson and the version on the right is just based on her hat. (Chamomileon is the little guy I scribbled on the Mon Cherry ref.)

Last edited:
Okay, I might be a little bit addicted to palettemaking. One of these is an original character, but at least I didn't make it another one of mine.

ycFRd6j.png
Mettaton (Undertale)--it was hard to make a coloration for his face, but doing the shading on his jacket was really fun. In his sprite he actually tints blue in darker areas (i.e. the top of his head) so it was fun to bring that out even more strongly in the four-tone shading on Big Band.
latest

XKLk6bE.png
Mettaton EX (Undertale)
latest

IVAAVp2.png
FL-Chan (FL Studio)--the saxophone is supposed to reflect her piano skirt.
latest

hVlhAVa.png
Beethro Budkin (Deadly Rooms of Death series)--Hard to find a consistent color scheme on this guy.
1495951-drod_jtrh_boxart.jpg
Chicken_with_Gravy_Sauce.jpg

BqD0VvU.png
39th Slayer (Deadly Rooms of Death: Journey to Rooted Hold)--the wheel is based on the 39th Slayer's weapon, the Wisp and the Hook--he uses the white Wisp to find the player and pathfind to him, then kills him using his black hook. His headshot and overworld sprite are visible in the upper left of this screenshot.
Third3N1W.jpg

Qg2KPCe.png

BZZZZT! This one is the original character. Not mine though, just my friend's. She's a frog ninja thing (ex-ex-ninja, technically). The yellow mask version is to reflect her yellow cheek spots.

Mega Man is a great source of palette ideas. Mega Man 8 and 7 have some really weird shading on the robot master portraits though...

Jeweliza (Jewel Man, Mega Man 9)
cRk0L9k.png

latest

Buggy the Cat (Buggy the Clown, One Piece)
jhYC8cq.png

1189311-buggy1.png

Hey, they both have multiple heads, right? (Search Man, Mega Man 8)
MfJt2Aq.png

latest

This guy's costume is really inconsistent. (Vision, Marvel)
3cekZ3T.png

50788ef631975.jpg

Frost Band (Frost Man, Mega Man 8)
m5jVluX.png

latest

Double your pleasure with 2x the palettes!
Filia Palette 2.png
Urara Kasugano/Cure Lemonade (Yes! Precure 5)

Parasoul Palette 2.png
latest
Sogo Okita (GinTama)