• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

So I can just dump palettes here, right?
Big Band
LEe5HwW.png

Purple Tentacle
9yeeYI3.png

Original palette, I guess
Squigly
T8LKffq.png

If I have to tell you then you aren't American
2pXq1pw.png

Frenziska Von Karma
yEULxa2.png

Eliza
fP9oKci.png

Dragon Quest girl (can't remember her name... does she have one?)
DteiIgk.png

A bunch of original ones (Yet all of them have "Themes", like the top left one's theme is "Rose"). Except the top right one, that one is Mountain Dew.-
Beowulf
BCxzxKO.png

(Mainly for the BulmaXVegeta palettes with him and Scythana)
2tZFEpm.png
Scythana
oacHydf.png

Amazon from Dragon's Crown
hgCt4BF.png

Hiyori from Bleach
ThhzfPU.png

The Wall Returns
SZkID48.png

And lastly, three other original ones I made.

You know, on the pc version, is it impossible to mod the palettes? It would be client side, obviously, but it would be cool.

Like anything, I'm sure it's possible if someone is willing to dig into the game files and figure out how the palettes even work.

But that would sort of invalidate the purchase of additional color packs, which is one of the few ways that Lab Zero is actually making money from Skullgirls at all iirc.

Because I have a little Kickstarter fever, do you mind doing a Shantae palette on Filia and a Mighty No. 9 Palette on Big Band @Rakurin ?

Like anything, I'm sure it's possible if someone is willing to dig into the game files and figure out how the palettes even work.

But that would sort of invalidate the purchase of additional color packs, which is one of the few ways that Lab Zero is actually making money from Skullgirls at all iirc.
More color packs = more places to store your own palettes.
It would be near impossible to literally add your own palettes in addition to the ones already used, you would just be able to edit how a specific palette appears to you.

Do any of you guys have the Color Map for Taliesin and Muse? I want to suggest a palette of the original Spoony Bard himself.

Sorry I haven't been doing anything guys. I started college this week, so I had to move and go to class right away. My weekend is started now and I don't have a social life, so I'll get working asap!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(I'm so alone...:()ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

EDIT: Also, if there is anyone that you guys want mapped sooner rather than later, let me know. I was planning on doing Eliza, then Beowulf, then back to the original cast, because they're are so many palettes made/planned for the base characters already...

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been doing anything guys. I started college this week, so I had to move and go to class right away. My weekend is started now and I don't have a social life, so I'll get working asap!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(I'm so alone...:()ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

EDIT: Also, if there is anyone that you guys want mapped sooner rather than later, let me know. I was planning on doing Eliza, then Beowulf, then back to the original cast, because they're are so many palettes made/planned for the base characters already...

Isaac?

Can you do Marie yet? If so, maybe Ness Peacock and Paula Marie is in order? If not, how about a Paula Peacock?

for Squigly, how about a Soul Eater Crona color palette
2009-06-15-170723.jpg
Crona is Squigly(right), Leviathan is Ragunarok(left)

Last edited:
Ah, another Rakurin Umbrella picture to add to my collection... At this rate, General Grevious is going to get jealous.

Hope no one minds if I re-post some of the pallets I posted on the old skullheart that got lost.

Filia - Finn and Jake
filia-at.png

Filia - Captain Planet
filia-capplanet.png

Filia - Conan O'Brian
filia-conan.png

Parasoul-Chell
parasoul-chell.png

Parasoul - Riku
parasoul-riku.png

Parasoul - Marge
parasoul-marge.png

I see Bulma in there. Cookie get.

how about P4A Yukiko for Parasoul, and My Little Pony color palettes for the main crew
p4a_characterart_yukiko.jpg
my_little_skullgirls_skin_palette_by_xxseymourxx-d4xoq9w.jpg

Whoever can spot the most references gets a cookie.

Go.
Yeah, I can only spot Bulma too... (.__.)
Nonetheless, most of them look pretty good. I'd certainly use them.

Speaking of Parasoul, I'm surprised there's no Selvaria Bles palette for her.

Hope no one minds if I re-post some of the pallets I posted on the old skullheart that got lost.

Filia - Finn and Jake

Filia - Captain Planet

Filia - Conan O'Brian

Parasoul-Chell

Parasoul - Riku

Parasoul - Marge
i love the Marge Simpson and Finn and Jake idea, but i think Parasoul's umbrella should be colored like the vacuum from The Simpsons Arcade game

Last edited:
wouldn't that fit filia better though?
yes, Squid Girl would fit Filia better, i can see Squid Girl Filia, but not a Squid Girl Parasoul

Did someone mention Eliza palettes? STEP ASIDE, HERETICS!
*now I'm like that out of breath kid in front of the ice cream truck trying to decide what he wants*
OK...I want...*wheezes uncontrollably* I want, I want... *start talking really fast all of a sudden*
Mariah from JJBA
Mathilda from Max Anarchy
Actrise from Castlevania
Astarte from Castlevania
Menace from Queen's Blade
Oichi from Sengoku Basara with black miasma instead of blood

I know you can do it. YOU THE MAN! *casually walks off*

Silliness aside, you are free to accept or decline. Just a few suggestions.

(Sad to say I can't remember most of the ones I posted in the topic for palette suggestions before the board went down. Also a little sad I lost the ones I made. Sure, they were criminally dreadful, but I made them.)

EDIT: Rakurin, if you need a large Eliza template, I have this one, saved from the aforementioned topic (unfortunately I don't recall who made it to give proper credit).
i love the Mathilda idea for Eliza