• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

So now that you have the Val color map, how about a Fei Rin palette? º3º *bats eyelids*
tumblr_m6o9240SQw1r1jr6xo1_1280.jpg

b195b90be0.jpg

Reactions: jam1220 and Balder
Val Rin
That was remarkably quick. 0_0
Much obliged. m(_ _)m
But I must ask - why is her face gold? Also fingerless gloves, pink lines in the pants and gold trim in the shirt would be neat.

(I wish I had the tools and know-how to do these as I feel like kinda asshole-ish whenever making critiques.)

That was remarkably quick. 0_0
Much obliged. m(_ _)m
But I must ask - why is her face gold? Also fingerless gloves, pink lines in the pants and gold trim in the shirt would be neat.

(I wish I had the tools and know-how to do these as I feel like kinda asshole-ish whenever making critiques.)

fixed and touched up

6f69318c7a.jpg

It has come to my attention recently that both the lovely lady Cerebella and a certain generation 6 Pokemon have a certain trait in common. If you were not tipped off from the title of the thread, I am talking about Diggersby and the massive arms pertruding out of the top of his head just like our lovely grappler. I'm just throwing this skin idea out there due to the fact i have not heard anyone make this connection in the past. Any opinions about why you think this is a great or terrible idea are welcome.

I can't tell if I want this because I actually like diggersby, or so I can make diggersby tho jokes while playing. I think it's a little of both. Either way, that's pretty awesome for such a short amount of time.

wait is that Fukua or just a posing Filia

this will be a problem
That's the Fukua palette template thingie I made today.

hey big band! haven't done a color for him a while . . .

This is a remake of an old color idea I had. Its inspired by the mythical fan theory that Q shows up in Ken's SF2 background.
Is it true? Probably not. Is it interesting? It sure is.
band-color-sf2q.gif

This is probably the last batch of Fukua palettes I'll do in a while. These are the last ones that I thought of when I brainstormed for all the ones you've seen already. 25 total colors (11 here).
atkGnPX.png

QdX43gH.png

03pTScK.png

Used to be a palette of Mecha Gief here, but he's already in the game :p
qzyZrIK.png

Lilith, Charlie, War Machine (the palette swap so awesome it got it's own palette swap), Juli
nt7lSUU.png

daN1IgD.png

Phmpo50.png

Hilda, Gravity Suit Samus, Dark Link
vVtRd2f.png

EE7WbQ2.png

wMeDB0d.png

qS2WaBa.png

Zitz, Professor Zoom, Nega Scott, The ArcSystem "Let's just give everyone a Gold Palette" palette

Last edited:
Oh they did? Which palette number is it?

Edit: ohhhh, THAT'S who number 8 was!

Anyone have any idea how Big Band would look like with a Peacock pallette and vice-versa(Not the Hat)?

i did those a few weeks ago
Cool Beans!

Last edited by a moderator:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Not mine obviously but they're still palettes
These palettes are eye candy!

More Fukua Palettes!
1xjQQbp.png

wUBoV72.png

oBm5CDj.png

Reactions: Zidiane
Super saiyan goku palette (orange & blue uniform...blonde hair, perhaps blue hate & orange cross) for valentine if someone can

Last edited:
Yep, you got it.
I saw them when i was a kid... it was my first concert... omg bringing me back some hella nostaliga omfg T_T <3

Remember what Ravidrath said that once Big Band was officially released, the spotlight would shift to Eliza? Well, it has.
MUMMIES ALIVE!

eliza-color-few.gif

I made this from just looking at what few screenshots/stream footage we have of Eliza and A LOT of guess work on the shading. I hope it came out ok.

Left: Default as a test to see how it looks.
Right: Anakaris from Darkstalkers/Vampire/Whatever Capcom calls it now.

MUMMIES ALIVE!
Zazz is on the Eliza palette train. Hype just got real!

tumblr_lnxl4cfjb01qhxr17o1_500.gif

You certainly convinced me about the Anakaris palette but shouldn't the face be dark skinned (as Anakaris wears a funerary mask)?
I really like the coloring of the default one as well. It has a very vibrant and crisp look. Almost looks like Skullgirls with sprite-rips.

Anyway, in case you are not aware, we have a archive for the fan made Eliza palettes, just in case you are interested in seeing what has been done or not. And don't feel discouraged to try some that already been done. It's always nice to see other people's take on the same subject. *cough*do Mariah and Mathilda*cough*

Don't really have any suggestions/requests as a lot of stuff has been done already. Besides Menace and Tharja... º3º

Reactions: TailsWorld1
Filia Palette!
mWcEbGG.png

It's Zatch Bell
Works b/c Filia and Zatch both lost their memory

Reactions: musica
eliza's already on squigs. and can someone get a super saiyan goku palette for val? with yellow hair of course?

eliza's already on squigs. and can someone get a super saiyan goku palette for val? with yellow hair of course?
I think a Dende palette would make more sense.

Anime Villains?! Of course.

eliza-color-crazy.gif

Left: Did you expect some other Jojo Villain? Well surprise! IT WAS DIO THE WHOLE TIME.
Right: Ragyo (Not Pictured: Her Amazing Technicolor Creep Coat)

edit: had to make a quick fix on one of the colors

Last edited: