• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Then apologies in advance for so cheekily seizing a perceived opportunity. :P

tumblr_n4q3vtTCYa1rl0xtno1_r1_1280.jpg

9cntXLn.jpg

To be fair, I could have just asked for a Filia Bella and Doraemon Fortune palettes. (.__.)
I REALLY hope you don't mind me taking a crack at those two
Cerebella6.png
Ms.+Fortune7.png

I had no idea whether to make Cerebella herself cosplaying as Filia, or an actual Filia palette...
Whelp, someone beat me to the punch xD
But if anyone finds something to this theme, I'll be happy to give them a whirl!

I'd actually really like to see your version of those two :3
Well alright, I gave them a shot...
tumblr_n86a7l0orJ1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n86a7l0orJ1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

And this one came as an inspiration of the Cerebella palettes that are based on national flags
tumblr_n86a7l0orJ1rlxmdbo3_1280.png

I heard an arcade version of Skullgirls is being planned. Wouldn't it be nice to have a palette like this as a commemoration? :3

Color palettes based on one I made for Big Band a long time ago.
These three were first because they're my current team. Peacock is there because I hate her, so I play her rushdown, until Eliza is finished because she's my real main but no one plays Beta. :/

qIcv5xT.png
ziYBxw1.png
OuEDVvu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Color palettes based on one I made for Big Band a long time ago.
These three were first because they're my current team. Peacock is there because I hate her, so I play her rushdown, until Eliza is finished because she's my real main but no one plays Beta. :/

qIcv5xT.png
ziYBxw1.png
OuEDVvu.png
I play Beta all the time, A LOT more than the retail version P.S. I don't mean to be THAT guy, but it's Cerebella, like as in "Cerebellum". Not "Cerabella", I'm just pointing it out because I've seen you do this twice now...

I play Beta all the time, A LOT more than the retail version P.S. I don't mean to be THAT guy, but it's Cerebella, like as in "Cerebellum". Not "Cerabella", I'm just pointing it out because I've seen you do this twice now...

I apologize for being so disrespectful. I type it as I would say it. x.x

I apologize for being so disrespectful. I type it as I would say it. x.x
N-No, it's fine! I just wanted to let you know. I wouldn't say you were being disrespectful at all! And I'm surprised people can spell "Parasoul" correctly... Her name always gets me.. xD

SG Heartless.png
Heartless Soldier (Kingdom Hearts)
SG DT.png
Dark Thorn (Kingdom Hearts 2)
SG Sophitia2.png
Sophitia (Soul Calibur) (I didn't like how my previous one turned out)

Guys, I'm taking a vacation in Florida and using a different laptop, so I won't be able to make palettes. I'll be gone for about a week. Sorry... D: I'll make some as soon as I get back home!!

So I saw a new Eliza palette.And heard the new voice.
2014-07-06_00001.jpg

Am I the ONLY one that feels the voice doesn't 100% fit? It's good but... Not really perfect...
Her voice doesn't fit her exactly... It sounds too... Teenagery... If that's even a word. It would've suited much better if it was Muriel's voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmashBlade
Her voice doesn't fit her exactly... It sounds too... Teenagery... If that's even a word. It would've suited much better if it was Muriel's voice.
Yeah.And she kinda is voiced by the woman who voiced Cream the Rabbit.An older sounding voice would be nice though.

Yeah.And she kinda is voiced by the woman who voiced Cream the Rabbit.An older sounding voice would be nice though.
Yeah, a much more "maturer" voice would have been more pleasant.

Yeah, a much more "maturer" voice would have been more pleasant.
I agree....even though I still squealed when I heard her voice XD....and then I tried to imitate her voice and sounded derpy....

Aggh I'm so sorry I disappeared, I was slacking off on fixing Stein forever 'cause the blood's so frustrating. Hopefully enough angry stares will make it work and I'll finish soon. But in the mean time...

Beowulf-Free.png

The chair's supposed to be like his ice powers. Does it work or should I just crawl back in my hole and give up?
Peacock-Excalibur.png

Feels like cheating since it's so simple but the only other Peacock I could think of was the Soul's devil thing, who I might do anyways.

Also I noticed a Marie palette turned up while I was gone which is good I guess 'cause I sure as hell wasn't doing her.

Just because I think Umbrella would be great voiced by Kristen Shaal

If it were to happen she would need a Louise Belcher Plate from Bobs Burgers
Hungeren could be Gene
giphy.gif

I tried making my pallet using the easy mspaint style only to have disastrous results. Not really a digital art wiz anyway. Is there anyway I could request this one again. sorry for the repeat request. Thank you

No fun palettes today, instead, I decided to fix the Ms. Fortune color map because that thing bugged the heck out of me! I based this on the color map shown at the expo:
tumblr_n8d2swbwne1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n8d2u01XRh1rlxmdbo1_400.png

Attempted to extract the lineart of Robo-Fortune by removing colors from her color map. If anyone wants to play around with it for palettes, here's said lineart, with transparent and white backgrounds.
zzvSCBk.png
Q2FxIkq.png
Edit: Some cleanup.

Last edited:
Robo-F Monsoon (and they keeping the Doraemon palette) is pretty much all I could ask but since I'm a perpetually demanding sod, here's a few silly suggestions for Robo Fortune palettes:

Brain_Drain_Pimpin'.png

Like Painwheel #7 but I think the luminescent bits should be of a different color than magenta. It's not really my want for a BD reference; I just think RF would look cool all jet black and with red eyes.

Robospriteani.gif

Kinda mandatory, no? :3

Huitzil-phobos.gif

A Mexican Doguu built by aliens, Huitzil is the best robot in gaming.

VI0xVDo.jpg

Dr Ion from God Hand. I'm expecting Robo-Fortune combo videos set to his theme song. Skullheart, don't let me down on this.

Reactions: Professor Icepick