• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Some originals
image.jpg
image.jpg

Can somebody work on a Cronas and Ragnarok palette for Eliza/Sekhmet, obviously with black blood

Anybody would like a request? I would take one right now. Just give me a picture and the Skullgirls character of your choice.

Anybody would like a request? I would take one right now. Just give me a picture and the Skullgirls character of your choice.

300px-Msn-02.jpg

GF13-049NM_Tequila_Gundam_Front.png

Zeong and Tequila Gundam for Robo-Fortune

Requests please! I'm having fun with these!
Mind if I parrot the Venus suggestions I did before? <:3
Mistral
Succubus Catherine
Izanami
Not asking for all of them. Pick one. Pick none. It's all good.

Side note, since we can't have one without the other, is there a Aeon color map yet? I only have two suggestions for her but they are of the utmost importance.
De_Patchouli.png

Valentine.png

More Danny Phantom Villans?
Technus Peacock
Screen_shot_2013-05-05_at_6_29_52_PM.png
Skulker Beowulf
40395881.png
Desiree Eliza
Desiree_01.png
Undergrowth Double
UJ%2004.jpg

SG Breakfast princess.jpg

Breakfast Princess
SG Rose Tyler and 9th.png

Rose Tyler (Union Jack) w/ the 9th Doctor (Doctor Who) (based off the episode: The Empty Child)

Would you kindly do mine? Or anyone for that matter, if Mr. Nice Skullman doesn't feel like doing it?

BloodRayne for D. Violet

Abby (Code Name Kids Next Door) for Roxie -I'm surprised no one has asked for this. Was I the only who watched this show?

Would you kindly do mine? Or anyone for that matter, if Mr. Nice Skullman doesn't feel like doing it?

BloodRayne for D. Violet

Abby (Code Name Kids Next Door) for Roxie -I'm surprised no one has asked for this. Was I the only who watched this show?
Okay! I got the palette base for D. Violet, but does anybody know where to find one for Roxie?

ZbHt2sg.png

Not sure if I should've left the pants/gloves alone. Do people like grayish colors? I do. (No reference. I dislike doing reference palettes.)

I really wish fortune had brighter colors and maybe a pink palette too.

FiliaTwilightSparkle_zps190fdf08.png

Twilight Sparkle palette for Filia

Spent most of my time today working on this because I wanna distract myself from the fact that I can't go to the talking horse convention this year why not. I'm actually gonna do palettes like this for all the playable/planned characters (if I can come up with matches for them, anyways). Should be funnnnnn!

Also, sorry if this one's been done before. There's a ton of pages and even more palettes per page, so looking through all this would've taken quite a while.

Mind if I parrot the Venus suggestions I did before? <:3
Mistral
Succubus Catherine
Izanami

I remember you asking for them previously so here they are
Mistral Venus.png

I would add the arms but....that's a lot of arms. My favorite of the 3

Catherine Venus.png

So this was the original one that I did of Succubus Catherine
Catherine Venus 2.png

But I made this one too cause she technically doesn't have pants on lol

Izanami Venus.png

I looked up a lot of different resources for her but this seemed to be the best way

I haven't made palettes in awhile. Time to change that.

J2AeEH4.jpg

I originally wanted Fukua to have a Robo-Ky Mk. II palette (since he's literally a clone character of a clone character FFS), but I figured Robo-Fortune would be more suited to it. Manages to look pretty nice without being as obvious a reference as a normal Robo-Ky palette would be.

Xe4UsFD.jpg

And the cat came back, the very next day...

Just for you
And it's not even Christmas. Thanks! d(*⌒▽⌒*)b

Yeah, Mistral's the best of the bunch. You really made it work. The asymmetrical coloring of the legs is particularly well done. I guess the appendages would be black with red eyes to mimic Mistral's Dwarf Gekkos.
Great work with the Catherine palette stripe pattern. I wonder if the game could implement such a thing?
And yes, there isn't much color to Izanami (the appendages might be dark red with black eyes to mimic Izanami-no-Okami). In hindsight, maybe it was silly to ask a reference palette of a fully robed figure for a mostly naked one. I'm just too fond of subdued or mostly b/w palettes... (.__.)

And it's not even Christmas. Thanks! d(*⌒▽⌒*)b

Yeah, Mistral's the best of the bunch. You really made it work. The asymmetrical coloring of the legs is particularly well done. I guess the appendages would be black with red eyes to mimic Mistral's Dwarf Gekkos.
Great work with the Catherine palette stripe pattern. I wonder if the game could implement such a thing?
And yes, there isn't much color to Izanami (the appendages might be dark red with black eyes to mimic Izanami-no-Okami). In hindsight, maybe it was silly to ask a reference palette of a fully robed figure for a mostly naked one. I'm just too fond of subdued or mostly b/w palettes... (.__.)

Yea that's what I thought for her as well. That would make her sooooo awesome and I know it would be possible (I would be more than happy for her to be in the game).Yea for Izanami, that burgundy color was from Izanami no Okami for what it was. If you have any other palettes you want, just send them my way!

Back