• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Some one should do Venus as Kat from Gravity Rush!
gravityrushkatdusty.png

And Eliza as Raven!
Gravitydaze02.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
Literally my first custom palettes. Had fun coming out with them.

dJBbMuy.png

Gray Fox from MGS. Would feel more appropriate if it wasn't for Konami turning on SG like that.

RaDX6EF.png

Draven from League of Legends. Not very convinced on how the bracers came out.

This looks like an interesting thread.

Meh, didn't feel that good with the shading this time. Anyways.

"You're insane!"
"I prefer the term 'creative.' Though I suppose there is not much difference between the two in the end, is there?
"
Squigly - Karzahni Palette.png

367px-Karzahni_%28Being%29.png

Reactions: old_gus
There was nothing quite so pleasant, she decided, as weak, pitiful creatures striving to avoid their inevitable doom.
Venus - Roodaka Palette.png

WoS-Roodaka.PNG

Roodaka.jpg

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
No one uses the umbrella, Annie, minette, or feng color maps

getting colors using random palette generator like
3.png
32.png
2.png
22.png

i know it doesn't look much like it but these are different colors
23.png

Can I request for a Panzerfaust color map?

Reactions: Rynozilla
I used two of my own bases.
ottomo___michael_jackson_smooth_criminal_by_mariokonga-d7zqjol.png

Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal Outfit.
Another one I felt was pretty much required.

brain_drain___two_face_by_mariokonga-d7zqml2.png

Two-Face's rendition in Batman: The Animated Series.

Jreahab.png

she seems more yellow than tan, oops.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
If it has not been done already, I am working on a Annie "Ragna the Bloodedge" color pallatte right about now. Will post it later (Maybe then DDB will notice me..)

08iKM9q.png

Ragna the Bloodedge (Blazblue)
What I have so far, but no this is not the final product just a Rough Draft of what I had in mind. I think I have all the colors in the right place, but I am not really good at shading, and since the Annie colormap had only solidary colors and no shading individual colors, I couldn't shade it properly. If anyone else would like a crack at shading it then by all means go for it :D

(I hope DDB senpai notices me today)

Eliza40.png

A pretty bad attempt at Vladimir from LoL
Squigly24.png

Not a reference, but I was kinda going for a candy theme
I actually like the Eliza one. Can you make a Micheal Jackson Thriller/Zombie color reference for Squigly?

I actually like the Eliza one. Can you make a Micheal Jackson Thriller/Zombie color reference for Squigly?
Squigly26.png

Squigly25.png
And awww... You like my Vlad palette... ;v;

wSuSkuy.png

I am so bad at coloring... we need a shaded colormaped Annie. Anyways I bet no one will guess the reference :P

(DDB will never notice me)
Kingdom Hearts?

Given the eyepatch, has anyone colored Annie like Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou?

EF67X1I.png

My shading is slightly better then normal... I think? Either way, this one was actually kind of fun to do as the colors for the character were really matching. I was so tempted to make a custom "hair tie" for Annie just for aesthetic reasons. This is probably my most favorite one yet. Taking other Annie color palette requests now. (plz)

@KZN02 How does this look?

(DDB never notices little ole' me)