• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

It's shading.
DcraZIo.png

latest

Suddenly, Panzerfaust.
4jWHYRf.png
Frank Horrigan (Fallout 2)

C1Q2wHd.png
9XMsgqx.png
NpPxa6x.png
Nemesis (Resident Evil series)

ou6Mwqk.png

Last edited:
Can anyone,if it's not too much to ask,make an Elphelt Valentine palette for Ms.Fortue(Or anyone,but I'd prefer Fortune because of her ears)
image.png

Reactions: Shumabooma
Can anyone,if it's not too much to ask,make an Elphelt Valentine palette for Ms.Fortue(Or anyone,but I'd prefer Fortune because of her ears)
View attachment 7513
CVayCsV.png

I decided to go with a little more detail on this one. If you want the "Regular" version without the veil, let me know.
Edit: Cropped out the Roses cuz why not?

Last edited:
CVayCsV.png

I decided to go with a little more detail on this one. If you want the "Regular" version without the veil, let me know.
Edit: Cropped out the Roses cuz why not?
I love you now,Lines.Can I possibly use this as my avatar?

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
If L0 ever gives Beowulf a Little Mac palette like the one you guys made here, I hope the penguin get's to be Doc Louis.
don't you mean that the Penguin will look like this?
Decision.png

not Doc, cause that wouldn't make any sense.

don't you mean that the Penguin will look like this?
Decision.png

not Doc, cause that wouldn't make any sense.
I thought of that, but I just think it'd be cooler to see the penguin and Beowulf as a double-act. Plus that Louis always kind of looked like a penguin.

hhJBAXL.png

Millia_Rage_GGXrd_portriat.png

Well it's about time!

Reactions: Fangotico
Can I request a panty and stocking Filia Fukua palette?

I heard talking about P&S. So I did two Garterbelt and Chucks. Pick the least horrible one.
big_band___garterbelt_by_mariokonga-d8boosl.png

panzerfaust___garterbelt_by_mariokonga-d8boosi.png

A Panty & Stocking palette request @joshb911

M6P3u7U.png

t9a0s9Q.png

Panty_and_Stocking_by_isuzu9.jpg
REPENT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
Also making this my background for my phone :)

lNQsmQh.png

Here is my attempt at shading/color fill the Black Dahlia color map. My shading could still use some work, but I did what I could. Hope you guys like it.
Expect a color mapped version soon.
Edit: Color map version complete. If it meets the Thread creators needs, by all means you may use this version if you want.
1HXwr0j.png

Last edited:
EjsmMDd.png

Here is my go at a Black Rock Shooter palette for the Black Dahlia color map
*Does anyone prefer with/without the mouth? I'd like to know so that I can edit my post with the appropriate choice.
Black-Rock-Shooter-3-black-rock-shooter-vocaloid-24293242-1000-1416.jpg

Does anyone prefer with/without the mouth? I'd like to know so that I can edit my post with the appropriate choice.
I think you should keep it. Even if the palette in question needs no mouth, it's easy to edit out.

Reactions: Squigly Lines
Please pardon my double post.
double___the_great_mighty_poo_by_mariokonga-d8byc7j.png

When I've knocked you out with all my bab
I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!
ms__fortune___conker_by_mariokonga-d8byc7a.png

Your butt.

MY BUTT!

You butt?!

That's right my butt!

Ew.

My butt!

Ah!

MY BUUUUUUUUUTT!
Great_Mighty_Poo.jpg

Squigly48.png

Stocking~ (Yes, Leviathan is Stocking's stuffed cat)
Valentine24.png

Panty~

These do look kinda iffy, not sure why.... These could certainly be better, but they're rather nice for what they are. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I think they'r great palettes. Maybe they look 'iffy to you' because of the characters you selected?
I mean, in theory Squigy's stripey stockings and long dress would make for a good Stocking as well as Valentines spikey hair and short dress makes for a good Panty it'd be almost spot on if not for the hat.
Maybe it's Squigly's hair style that throws it off, and as far as the Panty palette maybe it's a problem of her not having a very distinct color palette herself. Red outfit an blond hair could just as easily be Ken (right, Josh?) it's a shame Panty has the least concrete 'signature outfit' of the four girls.

Perhaps Filia and Parasoul? I mean they worked for Scanty and Kneesocks. Picturing it in my head, I don't think they really work though.

Reactions: Rynozilla
I think they'r great palettes. Maybe they look 'iffy to you' because of the characters you selected?
I mean, in theory Squigy's stripey stockings and long dress would make for a good Stocking as well as Valentines spikey hair and short dress makes for a good Panty it'd be almost spot on if not for the hat.
Maybe it's Squigly's hair style that throws it off, and as far as the Panty palette maybe it's a problem of her not having a very distinct color palette herself. Red outfit an blond hair could just as easily be Ken (right, Josh?) it's a shame Panty has the least concrete 'signature outfit' of the four girls.

Perhaps Filia and Parasoul? I mean they worked for Scanty and Kneesocks. Picturing it in my head, I don't think they really work though.
FDx9WAq.png

I did a Fukua/Stocking, Filia/Panty palette for josh already if you haven't seen it, but I did do a Parasoul as Panty a while ago. I am planning to make one her as Stocking too.

For my next color map project, I decided to work on Roxie. The shading didn't turn out initially the way I had planned, but I thought it looked good in the process of making it. Hopefully, I will have time to refine it at a later date. Nonetheless, I hope you guys like it.
RSAFjcK.png

oHydIEm.png