• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Kamina - Beowulf
Aang Beowulf was super ingenious, but this one is my fav <Though I would still prefer Super TTGL W/ Simon's hair color for Beowulf's TTGL palette =P>

That said, Beowulf's palette base allows for face masks. Maybe that could be used as his shades rather than just trying to fit the color on his eyes directly?

That said, Beowulf's palette base allows for face masks. Maybe that could be used as his shades rather than just trying to fit the color on his eyes directly?

Huh, I swore Kamina had red eyes. Oops.

gvVQ1Wb.jpg

That doesn't look half bad. Too bad I totally cheated on his tattoos and eyelashes heheh.

WHO ARE YOU

Just a man with GIMP and poor time management.

4hNn2XC.png

Cadence from Crypt of the Necrodancer. My first Filia palette, and one that exceeded my expectation.

necro1.jpg

And now prepare to say goodbye to your eyes! The following cartoony effect was on purpose to match the reference (a là Fionna the Human Filia)

6B7SLo2.png

Rick...
U2opIPn.png

...and Morty from Rick and Morty.

lF2BPcT7_400x400.png

I skimmed this thread and this is amazing. I would like to draw attention to something someone on the subreddit did for me. (Cloobloob)

It's Neo from RWBY.

A question I do have: Have there been some RWBY palettes posted that I've missed? I mean, even a "yes" would be enough. I can dig them through. Or if you know where they are I would like to see them.

Or, if someone wants to try their hand at them themselves. I would think some good example would be a Neo Parasoul/Umbrella, a Yang Cerebella, or a Blake Ms. Fortune.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the search feature on this site. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: KZN02
I made the Violin Chica, since it was a girl. I cant change it if you think I should use a different Animatronic.
okHLsuz.png
What will break first? Your spirit, or your body! (Wrong Bane :P)
pxfVmlF.png
oQibIFH.png
MYFs1gM.png

Last edited:
You guys have to know where these came from.
NO I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T INCLUDE A REFERENCE.
They look nice though, this thread really makes me look forward to Robo-Fortune.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilax
They're supposed to be Ami and Yumi's giant robots from the Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi episode "Manga Madness". It still needs to make a comeback.

They're supposed to be Ami and Yumi's giant robots from the Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi episode "Manga Madness".

Yeah, please include references in the original post from now on. Playing the guessing game just takes up space and time, forcing at least two posts afterwards to be devoted to it (someone guessing, then you confirming or denying, and if they got it wrong it takes two more posts). You can still leave the mystery of who the characters are by using a spoiler tag with the reference, allowing people who enjoy knowing who it is without being told to have their kicks and also not forcing a game on those who don't.

Like this:
index.php

index.php
Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi's Mechs from the episode Manga Madness
Cpk8bNN.png

Reactions: KZN02
Okay, anyway where did you get that picture? I tried to look for it earlier.

Okay, anyway where did you get that picture? I tried to look for it earlier.
I took the episode title you gave, went and found the episode, skipped until I found that scene, then took a screenshot of said scene, then uploaded to imgur, then posted here.

I am Panzerfaust,
I always stand proud.
I am here to protect the Canopy Kingdom.
It is my destiny to destroy the Skullheart,
And become the ULTIMATE Anti-Skullgirl Weapon!
Panzerfaust - Onua Palette.png

Set_Onua_Master_of_Earth.JPG

Could someone totally make better versions of my Awesomo, BMO, and/or Robot Krabs Robo Fortune palettes that I poorly made in paint a few months ago? If they have been made before I would love to see them.

BFlMtGF.png

qiUReYo.png

eczCfHM.png

Here are some Big Band/Fukua palettes I made because why not:

flotsam2.png
OVJcNNK.jpg

Metal Flotsam (Dark Cloud 2)

shermiedarsk2.png
fPUKoTS.jpg

Orochi Shermie (KOF series)

blackbat2.png
IqaSY2t.png

Black Battler (Ōgon Musōkyoku)

One of these concepts will be appearing in Skullgirls soon!

Can I request Eliza as Lady Eboshi from Princess Mononoke? It seems appropriate- "This is how you kill a god..."

Thanks!

Reactions: Rynozilla
Could someone totally make better versions of my Awesomo, BMO, and/or Robot Krabs Robo Fortune palettes that I poorly made in paint a few months ago? If they have been made before I would love to see them.

BFlMtGF.png

qiUReYo.png

eczCfHM.png
872Ud33.png

2z1gXQv.png
I made the Purple parts Gray to looks more like the reference

Last edited:
really wish there was some kind of steam workshop support for these skins...

Reactions: Zidiane
A good avenue for getting these palettes in the game could have potentially been Skullmod, but I believe @0xFAIL has said that Skullmod won't let you change colors to ensure people don't avoid paying for the DLC colors.

I want to pay for these colors though.

"Minette can never win the poll! We have to go back to 2013 and prevent this future from ever happening!"

Gw7rh5p.jpg

Beo McWulf

GQdFVfg.png

Doc. Issac Brown

ljPdefH.png
That's it I love you now.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Kiriko Valentine.png
kiriko1_ane-510.jpg
Kiriko
Raiya Mikazuchi Filia.png
raiya1_ane-510.jpg

Raiya
Reika Fukua.png
reika1_ane-510.jpg

Reika

All of these characters are from an old fighting game by Tecmo called Tōkidenshō Angel Eyes.