• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

some vals
val-color-few3.gif

Left: Ibuki (Street Fighter)
Right: Galford (Sam Sho)

Dunno if there is a more proper way to request, but Red from Transistor seems like a nice fit for Parasoul with Krieg as the Transistor (the sword), or maybe Squigly. Red's outfit is a bit too complex though, so maybe it'd be forcing it!

(If anyone cares to do it please don't feel pressured.)

Dunno if there is a more proper way to request, but Red from Transistor seems like a nice fit for Parasoul with Krieg as the Transistor (the sword), or maybe Squigly. Red's outfit is a bit too complex though, so maybe it'd be forcing it!

I'd love to, do you mind if I give it to both, AND Eliza?

I don't know if he minds or not but I certainly insist you do so.:PUN:

Side note, was going to suggest a Shia (Zelda Musou) palette for Eliza but for it to be pulled off convincingly it would likely require a lot of drawn details and asymmetry, like Megurine Luka Parasoul...

I'd love to, do you mind if I give it to both, AND Eliza?
Yeah, do it with whoever you want, heh. It's not like I own the characters or something.

I have finished, I hope these are to your (And everyone else's) liking.
Eliza8.png
Parasoul4.png
Squigly3.png

All three of these palettes reference Red, from the game Transistor.

Last edited:
I don't know if he minds or not but I certainly insist you do so.:PUN:

Side note, was going to suggest a Shia (Zelda Musou) palette for Eliza but for it to be pulled off convincingly it would likely require a lot of drawn details and asymmetry, like Megurine Luka Parasoul...
That... Seems impossible for someone of my skill... xD

Can someone please make a Filia palette of Moka Akashiya?

Attachments

• Mokapls.jpg
    Mokapls.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,246
Reactions: musica
I put so much into these, hopefully they look good.
Filia19.png
Fukua5.png

Both of these palettes are based off of Moka Akashiya from Rosario Vampire. Filia is Outer Moka, Fukua is Inner Moka.
Perfect...

Reactions: Rynozilla
I really REAAALLY want a Fukua as Filia Palette. ; -;

Reactions: Rynozilla
HeartfulSin made a Shadow Labrys palette for Fukua (Which you can see here: http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....alettes-requests-open.123/page-29#post-107970), and I decided to take it upon myself to make a Labrys palette for Filia. But I also wanted one for Eliza, so I made both.
Filia18.png
Eliza7.png

Both of these reference the same character, from the same game. Labrys, from Persona 4 Arena
I feel as though Labrys would be more fitting for Eliza in the sense of her weapon and such, but design wise, both aesthetically and moveset/playstyle wise it seems even less fitting than Filia.

So, this is a thing I made (Thanks to Jam1220! :D ). Literally just switched around his colors, and added one more color for his little "X" stitch things.
Leduc1.png

Leduc from Skullgirls, and original palette.

Reactions: jam1220
All I've ever wanted is a misty and gyarados squiggly.

All I've ever wanted is a misty and gyarados squiggly.
JOO got it

some capcom sprite colors for painwheel because she won ufgt in matches that were very enjoyable to watch.

pain-color-few10.gif

Left: Wolverine (MAHVEL)
Right: Shadow Dio (Jojo's). IT'S DIO! But you can't see his face because REASONS. YEEEEAH.

I will never stop campaigning for inconsequential painwheel buffs like more alternate colors and a visible duration bar for install.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
PIi2Nof.png

I don't even know.
It looks like Uranus from Bloody Roar.

It looks like Uranus from Bloody Roar.
Wasn't even going for that but those colors are so much prettier.