• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

umm can anyone do a mia palette from .hack for ms. fortune

Last edited:
angel_palette_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7jzxa3.png
Dunno how Raukirn does it with these color maps and stuff as an artist I'm into these type of stuff. Hopefully it he can fix the palette was trying but it didn't came out like should have it.Then show me how it done. Angel from KOF

To spoiler, you have to ["spoiler"] in the beginning, whatever you put goes in the middle, and ["/spoiler"] in the end but without the quotation marks.
Got the wrong guy, silly.

angel_palette_by_gothiclolitaangel-d7jzxa3.png
Dunno how Raukirn does it with these color maps and stuff as an artist I'm into these type of stuff. Hopefully it he can fix the palette was trying but it didn't came out like should have it.Then show me how it done. Angel from KOF

Here, I made a collection of all the colormaps so far+ Umbrella and colormapped Squigly and Ms.Fortune that i recolored. Anyone else can use it!
skullgirl palette maker.png

Another Archie Sonic palette.For those that have read the comic.I also apologize for the lack of a spoiler, but I don't know how to use one.
In order to spoiler, you have to ["spoiler"] in the beginning, whatever you put goes in the middle, and ["/spoiler"] in the end but without the quotation marks.

Here, I made a collection of all the colormaps so far+ Umbrella and colormapped Squigly and Ms.Fortune that i recolored. Anyone else can use it!
Cool thanks though I did use a color map the one that Raikurin used and I set overlay and it did not come out right. So any tips?

I dunno if it was suggested or submitted before, I didn't ever notice one like this, but it struck me as something pretty obvious in a way for Eliza.

Eliza_Alucard_palette.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Taking the opportunity of RadonWalnut's generous offer, did a last attempt at my Mariah (JoJo) palette for Eliza. This time one that could pass for competently done.
1fiq3Ig.png

Colors taken from in-game artwork...hence why I managed to pull this off with MS Paint. -_-"

Another Eliza palette based off a request I read from further back in the Eliza general discussion thread. I think there's been a few others of these, or maybe not but I think it would suit her, especially if she has a laugh like Naga Serpent's.

Eliza_naga_palette.png

["spoiler"] [/"spoiler"]
Anyone here the fan of a certain pink jungle cat?If so,guess the palette and win an internet cookie!

Attachments

• cue the jazz.png
    cue the jazz.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 480
umm can anyone do a mia palette from .hack for ms. fortune

I'll admit, I had NO idea who Mia was but I looked her up and found her design interesting. So I took the challenge:
tumblr_n6bd0gSkW81rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n6bd0gSkW81rlxmdbo2_1280.png
They're simple but I hope you like them.

You all saw this coming
tumblr_n6bf8aRf6l1rwxvn2o1_500.png

tumblr_n6bf8aRf6l1rwxvn2o2_1280.png

Hahaha! Seems like someone got the news on Kill la Kill's dub xD
I shamelessly did a Mako palette too but in her spankin' battle duds:
tumblr_n6bg5sM8pn1rlxmdbo1_500.png

I'll admit to not having seen Kil la Kill since I've been waiting for its dub. I WAS RIGHT TO WAIT. SO HYPED!!!

I'll admit, I had NO idea who Mia was but I looked her up and found her design interesting. So I took the challenge:
tumblr_n6bd0gSkW81rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n6bd0gSkW81rlxmdbo2_1280.png
They're simple but I hope you like them.
thanks alot

Mega Man palette?
"I am immortal! Surrender and I may let you live..."
l9mCWht.png

Eliza as Pharaoh-Man.
Pharaohman.png

Despite not liking Eliza's character at all, I really had fun making this palette. These Mega Man palettes are a lot easier because black bodysuits look so appealing on the Skullgirls cast (See also: Gyro Painwheel).
The staff's colors are derived from the shield he summons in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters. If you're wondering why there's two palettes, Pharaoh-Man looks a little different in the Ruby Spears cartoon, and I thought I might make a palette based off of it as well, just to see how it looks. They both came out really well; I don't know which one I would add over the other.
Palettes taken from artwork, original MM4 artwork, MM&B CD data picture, sprite from Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters, and (Obviously) the Ruby Spears screenshot.

I am a huge wrestling fan,so why not give another wrestling palette to Cerebella?
I drive the Canopy Kingdom wild

Attachments

• wrestling.gif
    wrestling.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 552
Don't you think most characters of Skullgirls need a Kill la Kill pallete? I mean it fits a lot with them

Filia-Ryuko
Parasoul-Satsuki
Eliza-Ragyo
Peacock-Nonon, Sarah Williams even dubs Nonon in the english version
Cerebella-Nui Harime, why? well because she has big pigtails and Cerebella arms fit that well.
Valentine-Sanageyama? well Valentine is missing an eye... also we need Valentine with green hair.
Painwheel, not sure about this one, maybe Mako?
Ms.Fortune, totally lost with this one.
Squigly-Hmm, maybe Gamagoori?, she uses some kind of "whip".
Big Band, well he is already Nonon Ultra.
Robo-Fortune, cybernetic pallete Inumuta (the tech guy)
Beowulf, well I prefer a "Kamina" palette for him.
Double-Bio-fiber texture?