• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Gonna bring a little life back here with the Big Band Persona palettes.
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo1_500.png

Kintoki Douji
tumblr_n6zmcc9iVs1rlxmdbo2_500.png

Hmm...I'll let you guys guess(it's not a persona btw)
DIgging these.

I-IS IT... Uh.... Umm.... I'm bad at this... (DAT KINTOKI DOUJI~)
I don't blame you for not figuring it out. The palette isn't referencing a mechanical-like being, it's a human. I'll give you a clue: it's a character who is also a cop/detective in the game. (And thank you ^3^ )
DIgging these.
Aw, many thanks pal! :D

After spending god knows how long on this thread, I have to request some Cave Story. I really one saw one and I need some more Cave Story pallets for me and my friends to stare in awe at.
Thanks in advance.

Cerebella Persona palettes take the stage! God I'm so cheesy >_>
tumblr_n71jgrackN1rlxmdbo1_1280.gif

Ulala Serizawa
tumblr_n71jgrackN1rlxmdbo2_1280.gif

Jack Frost (no, not that Jack Frost)
*rolls away into the abyss again*
Those palettes are so.... Cool :PUN: N̶̷o̶̷t̶̷ ̶̷a̶̷s̶̷ ̶̷c̶̷h̶̷e̶̷e̶̷s̶̷y̶̷ ̶̷a̶̷s̶̷ ̶̷m̶̷e̶̷

And here's my last of the Persona palettes(for the meantime at least).
tumblr_n7541zjt6P1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Eriko Kirishima(Krieg is based on her persona Nike)

tumblr_n7541zjt6P1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

Yosuke Hanamura because...NURSES!(you get brownie points if you get the joke)
And here are the Angel and Mother Harlot Eliza palettes I promised someone a while back:
tumblr_n7541zjt6P1rlxmdbo3_1280.png

Angel based on this version

tumblr_n7541zjt6P1rlxmdbo4_1280.png

Mother Harlot

Woah that Kuzco looks AWESOME! <With scythe as the red-blue palace guards of course!>
*Bow* Why thank you, and you got it! I couldn't find a good base of Kuzco in his emperor clothes, so I used the colors of him in his New School outfit.

Those are REALLY good. I think that for a Viper palette, Lab Zero would go the extra mile and add the tie, sunglasses, buttons/cufflinks and the gloves' knuckle guard.
Would totally rock that Urien palette. I appreciate the simplicity (maybe with Gill Sekhmet?). Incidentally, I hope Eliza keeps the dark skin tone in a large amount of her alternate palettes as one of the things I dislike about Bella's, is how plenty make her paler.

Shadow_Yukari.png

Dunno if Eliza could rock these colors though...

Those are REALLY good. I think that for a Viper palette, Lab Zero would go the extra mile and add the tie, sunglasses, buttons/cufflinks and the gloves' knuckle guard.
Would totally rock that Urien palette. I appreciate the simplicity (maybe with Gill Sekhmet?). Incidentally, I hope Eliza keeps the dark skin tone in a large amount of her alternate palettes as one of the things I dislike about Bella's, is how plenty make her paler.

Shadow_Yukari.png

Dunno if Eliza could rock these colors though...
You should get Cherrygal on that, she's really good at Persona palettes. (Also, I'm thinking of making a Father Balder palette... Who should get it?)

You should get Cherrygal on that, she's really good at Persona palettes. (Also, I'm thinking of making a Father Balder palette... Who should get it?)
Nah, I don't wanna bother anyone. It was just a idle thought. Besides, I'm completely out of suggestions for Eliza palettes. A couple of pending ones were Menace and Tharja but I don't want to sound like a broken record... *cough*Selvaria Parasoul*cough*

As for a Lumen Sage palette, a e-friend of mine did this one waaaaaaay back in the day.
peacockbalder.png

i made some updates to eliza's color map. i noticed her hair shading needed some fixing.

eliza-color-base.gif
The back of her dress can't be colored correctly

Nah, I don't wanna bother anyone. It was just a idle thought. Besides, I'm completely out of suggestions for Eliza palettes. A couple of pending ones were Menace and Tharja but I don't want to sound like a broken record... *cough*Selvaria Parasoul*cough*

As for a Lumen Sage palette, a e-friend of mine did this one waaaaaaay back in the day.
peacockbalder.png
I knew absolutely NOTHING about any of these characters, so I hope these came out well. (Dat Balder Palette~)
Eliza14.png
Eliza13.png
Parasoul9.png

I switched my Eliza palette template last second. I also REALLY messed up on that Menace palette...

Filia palettes!

Three voice actor based palettes!!!
Azusa Nakano
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o1_500.png

Chiaki Namami
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o2_500.png

Squid Girl
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o4_500.png

I miss the dual wielded hairpin swords.
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o3_500.png

A-Am I unpopular?
tumblr_n76samJnOs1rwxvn2o5_500.png
I did two Chiaki palettes a while back but it's good like the others you've made!
Well...I did say I was done with Persona palettes, but a Neo Featherman Yukari for Eliza sounds fun! I could make it if you'd like.

I knew absolutely NOTHING about any of these characters, so I hope these came out well.
Wow, that was remarkably quick. 0_0
I guess that, when it comes to Eliza fan made palettes, "of this life I have no regrets".
The Selvaria palette, I'd go for a spectral blue Krieg, to mirror the Valkyrie lance, color in the gloves, the boots, the stocking pattern... Sorry. This is why I'm always kinda reluctant to make requests. Always have to point out a detail here and there and then come off as a ungrateful prick. In my defense, those observations aren't always directed to the person who created the palette, rather a "if it were in the game, I think Lab Zero would..." deal. A lot of palettes have additional details like that and I genuinely don't feel it reasonable to expect them from fans who likely don't have the same resources as Lab Zero.

Well...I did say I was done with Persona palettes, but a Neo Featherman Yukari for Eliza sounds fun! I could make it if you'd like.
As I said, was more about making the VA joke...but you know a funny thing? Yukari's awakened Persona is Isis. AH!
Yukari's palette seems "distributed" in a manner that could be easily put on Eliza (there's even bow and helmet for the staff and headpiece) but I'unno if pink/yellow/white are Eliza's colors...
Anywho, more than mine, it's your choice. If you feel inclined to do it, then, by all means, go for it.

Back