• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

the question is.....whats the charge color?
What do you mean by "charge"? I'm kinda confused here :|
Wow, those New Year colors look good on little Miss Squiggles. It's a classy-looking, just like her. Why don't you like it? D:
I guess I'm just a little mad at it because it look me a while to balance the colors out. The orange and the green were the two colors I had to switch around a lot. Looking at it now, I do like the results, I'm just not a huge fan of the given palette.

her stance charge i meant
Ooooooh!
I played around with the charge, fire and musical charge colors and I can't decide between two of them
tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo1_400.png
tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo2_400.png

tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo3_1280.png
tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo4_1280.png

tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo5_1280.png

tumblr_n7e28kf5rW1rlxmdbo6_1280.png

Would still like to us this make my own but I dunno how to use the color map files at all.

I have some requests. One of these two for Big Band.

231028-260px_beat.jpg

180px-BeatJSR.jpg

So that he can be a Beat Cop.

Reactions: Chi-Chi
Note this is not my palettes but someone on my stream asked me to share.
gyVs7p0.png

A Ana palette from Mother 1. The girls name is Filia and came From the game Skullgirls. This is a fan palette I did. Might meet the light of day when this palette gets added. They might not. Im just hoping they will. And i made this so please do not steal.

rOSKDt9.png

Ddj87fw.png

Its Jeff from Mother 2. And the girl name is Fukua from Skullgirls.

How do you do the magic you do!? (I like the Jade one~)
For the effects, I used Photoshop for that. It's a simple color overlay on the original image and some layer effects. Palettes are done in Gimp, it's much easier.

For the effects, I used Photoshop for that. It's a simple color overlay on the original image and some layer effects. Palettes are done in Gimp, it's much easier.
Ah, makes sense. I just use Pixlr for palettes, and Gimp for any editing I may need. I'm brand new to using Gimp, so I'm kind of.... Very bad at it...

Ah, makes sense. I just use Pixlr for palettes, and Gimp for any editing I may need. I'm brand new to using Gimp, so I'm kind of.... Very bad at it...
It isn't hard...but then again, I'm used to using design programs. Gimp is fairly simple though. The most important tools for coloring palletes are the color selector, the pencil, and the paint bucket. Just put the threshold all the way down to zero(options are on the bottom when you select a tool) and do a little bit of practice. I'm sure you'll get it in no time!

Press button to READ MESSAGE?

eliza-color-gwyn.gif

Gwynevere (Dark Souls)

I think this is pretty clever for many more reasons than I can list. Also make sure Eliza's bodyguards are colored solid gold to look like Ornstein & Smough

Here’s my first blood palette for Eliza after being adjusted slightly and done up more “proper” like.
2qjlsw4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Well... Haven't done one of these in a long time. Gotta get back in to the swing of things, so here's a custom Eliza using only the color palette of the NES.

xXJojA6.png

Thanks Zazz for the color map, works fantastic. :D

Let me know what yall think. :)

1. That looks amazing. 2. Your Avatar will give me nightmares..... P-Please... Akuma... No more air fireballs... *Cries*

2. I’m sorry about tha... There! Is that better?

1. Thank you. The colors should contrast and stand out a bit better now, but I realized that she actaully has her right(?) hand on her hip. I doubt this would get picked up and the image here probably wouldn’t matter if it did, but it bothers me enough that I’ll probably fix the image and re-upload at some point

Reactions: Balder
2. I’m sorry about tha... There! Is that better?

1. Thank you. The colors should contrast and stand out a bit better now, but I realized that she actaully has her right(?) hand on her hip. I doubt this would get picked up and the image here probably wouldn't matter if it did, but it bothers me enough that I’ll probably fix the image and re-upload at some point
Yeah, the hand is literally represented by only 3 pixels on the palette template I use. And yes, much better....
Kappa-Z.png

Random Eliza suggestions because talk is cheap. :3

t6IljZ1.png

DC_-_Sorceress_-_02.png

Random Eliza suggestions because talk is cheap. :3
I don't know who the first one is but any DC Sorceress color should probably be Parasoul for obvious reasons.

I get that some people might not be fans of Kamen Rider, but could someone make a Big Band palette for the most hard boiled detective that ever hard-boiled?
capturejk.jpg
Narumi%20Sokichi%202.jpg

Sokichi Narumi, AKA Kamen Rider Skull.

theres also Kamen Rider W Xtreme form.
6.jpg

Alright Rolf from Ed Edd n Eddy
on Beowulf. (I wonder how it would turn out.. like would the chair be a fish color?)