• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

its ok buddy dont worry about it. i wasnt around for that conversation so i had no idea. which format is best to post for stuff like that? i have very little to do with computers nowadays and i am a complete photoshop noob so it took a lot of experimenting for me to even come up with the greyscale.

perhaps ill try and figure out how to use it better because atm im certain its taking me a lot longer than it should to make pallettes as im most likely doing it incredibly inefficiently.
Well, I don't know too much about Photoshop... But as far as I know, .png is the best file type for Color Maps, because they can also have transparent backgrounds and take up very little space.

Yo Tech that's a lovely idea
luc2.png

So more for the metallic feline

tumblr_n8o3hxITYW1sa81mto1_400.png

Ada
tumblr_n8o3hxITYW1sa81mto2_r1_400.png

Ignis
Ignis_Clover_(Sprite).png
tumblr_n8o3hxITYW1sa81mto3_r1_400.png

Fulgore (Killer Instinct 2)
fulgore_ki.jpg

I'm hoping that I got the colors right for the fulgore one. Some of the images of fulgore I've found had lighting that made the colors looked different.

its ok buddy dont worry about it. i wasnt around for that conversation so i had no idea. which format is best to post for stuff like that? i have very little to do with computers nowadays and i am a complete photoshop noob so it took a lot of experimenting for me to even come up with the greyscale.

perhaps ill try and figure out how to use it better because atm im certain its taking me a lot longer than it should to make pallettes as im most likely doing it incredibly inefficiently.
I doubt you (Or other people) will be using these since you probably want to use shadows.... But here are some Color Maps you could use http://skullgirls.com/forums/index....alettes-requests-open.123/page-48#post-133350

tumblr_ms7ltddtgh1rt59e8o1_500.png

How about 80s style pastel blue and pink Beowulf?

I feel like that video will always be relevant to this side of the forum.

Eagle Is my new fave Street fighter character, Would it be possible to get his default(mp) or (hp) pink pallete on Beowulf (or any one for that matter)

37_-_EAGLE.PNG

Here you go~!
Beowulf13.png
Beowulf12.png
Beowulf14.png
Beowulf15.png
Beowulf16.png
Beowulf17.png

Hopefully I didn't go overboard :P
muppets_-_flailing_kermit.gif

OH my Goddess Gracious!. THANK YOU SO much . They are all so cool and you are way cooler rynozilla. And while maybe you did go a bit overboard I am totally Ok with that.
Thank you.

kvtphnp

The mascot for the YouTube Channel, StrawberryCreme
Valentine9.png

Spawn
Guess you guys don't like guessing games...
I had no idea!I seriously need to learn my icons ._.'

A few palettes.
ck palette.gif
An original palette of a character i have for the Game High wiki,Calico "Kimmie" Fortune
Tempo.png
Quake Woman (Megaman)
Not the Nega Mother Wisp.png
The Mother Wisp (Sonic Colors)
Hairball!.png
Filia
pastel.png
Another original palette,Pastel Filia
Beep_Boop_Meow.png
Robo-Fortune
Purrfect.png
Ms. Fortune

I don't think anyone had an idea... Dx
If my alert for these palettes went off,I would've tried to guess though.So don't feel bad!I'll be happy to guess the next palette!:PUN:

If my alert for these palettes went off,I would've tried to guess though.So don't feel bad!I'll be happy to guess the next palette!:PUN:
Parasoul18.png

Has no one actually done this yet?

Parasoul18.png

Has no one actually done this yet?
The spoiler's right ._.' but,since I don't know too many video game franchises and such,the colors are very nice.

The spoiler's right ._.' but,since I don't know too many video game franchises and such,the colors are very nice.
Well, the character's named after a flower that's poisonous if consumed in large continuities :3 (I think that palette may be a bit too ranged... xD )

Well, the character's named after a flower that's poisonous if consumed in large continuities :3 (I think that palette may be a bit too ranged... xD )
Oh gosh,I'm looking up flowers and I'm not finding anything xD

Second reply to this,but,is the name Tansy?

tumblr_m63uez2X321r3ffy8.gif

Dahlia Hawthorne from the Phoenix Wright series!
Again darn,I barely know the series,luckily I know little of the game thanks to The Quarter Guy ._.'