• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

View attachment 4143 This was a fun palette to do. In her original pictures, she has lighter outlined hair, so it was necessary. NOTE: if you ever wanted to further customize her hair, just follow the outline. Custom made for Errbody!

View attachment 4144 I loooove TvC

annnd on that note of awesome characters!

View attachment 4145 Well since he won't be in Smash :( I gave hime a new home

View attachment 4146

Also did a no shade (except the tail). Just like the neutral look as well

Hit me with some more!
I <3 what you've done with Tekkaman and Meg, they look fabulous!

Venus7.png
Venus8.png
Venus9.png
Venus10.png

Ronald McDonald (Inspiration from the video in my signature), IA (BECAUSE WE STILL NEED MORE VOCALOID PALETTES), Giratina, and Bloody Marie.

Because of Venus's lingerie it looks awkward when people try to color her upper body as if she has on clothes/catsuit. It doesn't look natural like Eliza, Ms. Fortune or even Parasoul, just looks obvious that she is wearing just a bra...or pasties to be more specific. You could probably get away with coloring her thighs, it could look like stockings or whatever but eh. I still don't mind seeing palettes of her, though. Just makes her palette options a bit limited.

SG New BMO.png

BMO (Adventure Time)
SG New Doomsday.png

Doomsday (injustice)
SG New Cassandra.png

Cassandra (Soul Calibur)
SG New Nicole.png

Nicole w/ Richard (Amazing World of Gumball)
SG Melon pult.png

Melon / Winter Melon Pult (Plants vs Zombies)
(oh btw, The wiki needs better fortune images so I can post more fortune palettes (like PVZ's cattail))

@Rakurin Can I get a credit on that Beowulf palette since I added the shadows? And also, an updated Scythana palette, cause it'll be too confusing for people to try and use it with the custom edits I made. There's two color maps.

n6TcrUH.png

HakC1oI.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TechPowah
@Rakurin Can I get a credit on that Beowulf palette since I added the shadows? And also, an updated Scythana palette, cause it'll be too confusing for people to try and use it with the custom edits I made. There's two color maps.

n6TcrUH.png

HakC1oI.png

Thought I had given you credit, sorry. Updated. As well as the other Scythana map.

Thought I had given you credit, sorry. Updated. As well as the other Scythana map.
Can you replace the one that was already there with the new non-tube top version?

One day I'll try doing a color palette with shading. But today is not that day. :T

Anyway, here's a Filia original based of my own color palette I made here!
filiaoriginalpallet_zps229f7ab8.png
And these may come off as originals also...
peacockpalettetowndaypalette_zpsa2d985ce.png

squigspalettetownnightpalette_zpsa06a045f.png
...but it's actually based off of day and night versions of Onett Town!
tumblr_n4rr32qKr41rdad1so2_1280_zps710488d0.png

tumblr_n4rr32qKr41rdad1so1_1280_zps28d66e8a.png

Credit for these go to a Tumblr user, whose url I forgot. owo;;;

Not meant to be used for palettes, but I know some people here wanted to make a more official Beowulf palette base once his stuff was put out there, so this is a fairly clean (but still muddy) Beowulf line work from the official idle animation, as well as each part colored to distinguish lines easier.

VWE5tbQ.png
6EycMx4.png

EDIT: This is also probably not completely official as they're only working on the roughs, but this is the closest thing we have right now, and probably won't differ too much from the final design aside from extra details.

Last edited:
Not meant to be used for palettes, but I know some people here wanted to make a more official Beowulf palette base once his stuff was put out there, so this is a fairly clean (but still muddy) Beowulf line work from the official idle animation, as well as each part colored to distinguish lines easier.

VWE5tbQ.png
6EycMx4.png

EDIT: This is also probably not completely official as they're only working on the roughs, but this is the closest thing we have right now, and probably won't differ too much from the final design aside from extra details.
Beowulf stole Filia's shoes

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
I did several palettes for Leduc since yesterday, hope you like them (I hope the story mode sprite counts)

Asura (Asura's Wrath)
Asura Leduc.png
Caesar Zeppeli (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Caesar Leduc.png
Houka Inumuta (Kill la Kill)
Hoka Leduc.png
Krizalid (The King of Fighters)
Krizalid Leduc.png
Iron Tager (BlazBlue)
Tager Leduc.png
Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
Vash Leduc.png

I did several palettes for Leduc since yesterday, hope you like them (I hope the story mode sprite counts)

Asura (Asura's Wrath)
View attachment 4182
View attachment 4183
View attachment 4184
View attachment 4185
Iron Tager (BlazBlue)
View attachment 4186
View attachment 4187
B-Beautiful... So... Beautiful...

Asura (Asura's Wrath)
View attachment 4182
View attachment 4183
View attachment 4184
View attachment 4185
Iron Tager (BlazBlue)
View attachment 4186
View attachment 4187
Would you be as so gracious as to make a color map?

Beowulf stole Filia's shoes
well filia is younger so she stole his shoes :PUN:

I meant it literally, but ok xD HEY, CHERRYGAL, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE BELLA A FLAG PALETTE FOR ME? THANKS~!
A flag palette? Which one? I'm seeing several already posted.

Ok finally fixed my internet geez. Here's some fun palettes

@chickenwithtie
Venom Eliza.png

Please this was just too great
Jam Eliza.png

I needed to make my baby Jam

Robo Voltron.png

I saw one on the thread and something seemed off, so I tried it out

Venus Time

DarkZero Venus.png

Darkzero.gif

Dark Zero (Kirby)

Shuma Venus.png

it's in my name

tumblr_lsad7xIrpq1qjjhc0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lsad7xIrpq1qjjhc0o2_1280.jpg

Could someone make a peppercat palette for robo-fortune? I don't know how this was missed.

Attachments

• Peppercat.jpg
    Peppercat.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 634
Ideas for Ileum
-Necro (Street fighter)
-Luffy (one piece)
-Painwheel (B/c mask)
-D Violet (B/c Mask)
-B.Dhalia
-Tangla/tanggrowth (pokemon)
-elgyem/beheeyem (pokemon)

Last edited:
Reactions: Era
I also did some palettes for Hive a few weeks before doing Leduc's, sorry i'm just a sucker for Lab 8

Sirius (Bomberman 64)
Hive 1.png
Commander Yammark (Megaman X6)
Hive 2.png
Starfire (Teen Titans)
Hive 3.png
Akira Kazama (Rival Schools)
Hive 4.png

I also did some palettes for Hive a few weeks before doing Leduc's, sorry i'm just a sucker for Lab 8

You should definitely do a Vespiquen palette from pokemon.
Awesome job btw!

A German Beowulf would be rad and maybe French flag parasol.