• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'm not the first one to think of this... am I?
nittsau.png

Jafar-jafar-17900746-1258-769.jpg

Sooo...I'm back with Roxie's cleaned up color map:
tumblr_nadlhzoFf51rlxmdbo1_500.png
Plus some test palettes:
tumblr_nadlhzoFf51rlxmdbo2_500.png

^In case you've missed my previous version, this is Gadget from Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers

tumblr_nadlhzoFf51rlxmdbo3_500.png

Asami from Legend of Korra

Added to the OP.

Is the shaded minette color map done yet?

No it is not. I gave up for now because I haven't really been in to palettes recently. I fall in and out of them from time to time. Sorry to disappoint you. :/

Hey guys, i need a favor.
Can anyone make a collor palette for Eliza? I really want to see her with the color palette of Mai from Senan Kagura's series.

I could do that if you want. Looks pretty fun :3

That Feng color map doesn't seem to work for me in Paint. Any ideas on how to get it to work?
I'm working on the Feng palette to make it functional. It's gonna take me a while though, there's lots to work with.

Haven't heard of Mr Corto in quite a while. The man is practically a institution in these parts.

Anywho, I just realized that when I made my list of terrorist demands palette suggestions for Robo-Fortune, I forgot a important one:
Girl Raijin Man (Mighty No.9)
1ff.jpg

can someone do a codifier kisa from soda pop girls palette for ms. f or eliza pretty please i got two pics so use the one you want

Attachments

• kisa.png
    kisa.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 329
  • kisa-relic-scratch.png
    kisa-relic-scratch.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 340
Alright Solaris, here's the Mai palette for Eliza. Hope you like it:
tumblr_nap0zzjdRK1rlxmdbo1_500.png

SO MUCH PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK

That palette looks so nice.~ Ty very much, dude. This palette needs to be a thing in the game, just like the Parasoulina one. :D

reposting some old eliza ideas for posterity (because eliza currently has almost all her colors). here my favorites for her that probably should be a thing:

eliza-color-few.gif

eliza-color-few9.gif

eliza-color-apoc.gif

The default there was just testing out an idea.
Anakaris (Vampire)
The Pharaoh (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Mumm-Ra (Thundercats)
Apocalypse (X-Men)

Well, time to look forward to Beo and his crazy lookin' color map.

Back