• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

obvious beo color time! did you see last night's stream?
beo-color-few3.gif

Left: Gallon/Talbain (Vampire/DS)
Right: Adam (Skullgirls)
Great stuff! Really like the two of them.
But Adam just ain't Adam without the big pink schnoz!

does not seem to you that Beowulf and Gordon Freeman have a resemblance?

Beowulf can be painted:
hair:brown
use beard
his clothes can be painted:
many oranges
grey
hands greys for example
the chair can be painted as the crowboard:
red and a bit of grey
and glasses

Beowulf has a Batman palette. Here are some villains for him to defeat.
double___clayface_by_mariokonga-d887it3.png

Clayface
parasoul___the_penguin_by_mariokonga-d887ii3.png

The Penguin
peacock___the_joker_by_mariokonga-d887ihw.png

Do I even need to say his name?
eliza___the_riddler_by_mariokonga-d887ii7.png

The Riddler
big_band___mr__freeze_by_mariokonga-d887ii9.png

Mr. Freeze
Is it bad that I almost didn't get Peacock due to lack of purple?

Warning:There are bright colors in this palette.So sorry if it burns your eyes.In my opinion,it looks fine.Eh,people are weird I guess.*shrugs*Also this comment was meant to be unoffensive.
Frosty Valentine.png

Valentine21.png

...I can't make veins..They have to be darker anyway...
rize_kamishiro_ep1_by_akikenshiro_by_akikenshiro-d7tsoew.jpg

11498-425912253.png
Parasoul36.png

I like this one, it's so perfect
4758-773410181.png
Valentine20.png

Friend's Fursona

Last edited:
I demand request Hellsing palettes. We already have an Alucard Peacock, so why not more?

Hans Günsche for Beowulf
Schrödinger for Ms.Fortune

How about some Persona inspired palletes?

Maybe Parasoul as Margaret? Wink, wink?

Reactions: Rynozilla
has anyone made a captain planet palette for beowulf yet?
If not, I'd give you sweet kisses if you do.

Wow ok. I make a feng base and no one uses it but when someone else makes one people use it.

Edit: people tell me it doesn't work well, but that would have been nice to know when I made it. I could of done something about it

Last edited:
It's even in the beginning post and mine never was. That just makes me feel useless

Wow ok. I make a feng base and no one uses it but when someone else makes one people use it.
It's even in the beginning post and mine never was. That just makes me feel useless

Didn't mean to make you feel useless, the base just wasn't really usable. It was higher quality than any of the other ones the way it was painted, but that also made it super anti-aliased and rather large. Because of that, making a palette with it isn't as easy as the flat pixel art ones we have currently. Sorry. :/

Reactions: SmashBlade
Didn't mean to make you feel useless, the base just wasn't really usable. It was higher quality than any of the other ones the way it was painted, but that also made it super anti-aliased and rather large. Because of that, making a palette with it isn't as easy as the flat pixel art ones we have currently. Sorry. :/
Cherry said she would help but she just disappeared

I didn't know a Feng base was already made. :/
has anyone made a captain planet palette for beowulf yet?
If not, I'd give you sweet kisses if you do.
beowulf___captain_planet_by_mariokonga-d88mg5j.png

Cherry said she would help but she just disappeared
Sorry for disappearing like that. I've been in and out of this place on my spare time, and I have tried to work on the Feng map as much as possible. I think I was about half way done. I'm actually glad someone was able to make another one since I've been slow on doing so.
If you don't mind Rakurin, could you look over Gimme's version and probably implement some of the options in, like the highlights and some shadowing? No pressure, it's just a thought.
tumblr_ng1qk1d91G1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

Reactions: Rynozilla
Sorry for disappearing like that. I've been in and out of this place on my spare time, and I have tried to work on the Feng map as much as possible. I think I was about half way done. I'm actually glad someone was able to make another one since I've been slow on doing so.
If you don't mind Rakurin, could you look over Gimme's version and probably implement some of the options in, like the highlights and some shadowing? No pressure, it's just a thought.

Good to see you're alright. It's definitely possible and I will see what I can do.

Good to see you're alright. It's definitely possible and I will see what I can do.
Thank you very much ^_^

I didn't mean for cherry to come back when I'm like this D: