• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

So I asked Milk Chan to give me JoJo palette ideas, and I suggested a DioTine (if no one had done it). He suggested it was based off of "Phantom Blood" Dio instead of "Za Warudo" Dio.
And I am actually quite pleased with the results.

D I O T I N E
vItGMmh.png

Dio Brando, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood"
UaM60.png

{ Saw based off of Dio Brando's scalpels. }
KYaYF7t.png

Was a Marie palette made for cerebella?
If not, I'd love to see one :3

I like the new palettes Matoka and Skittylover, but I'm afraid I can't pin down the references.
(Save for Voltorb)
A bird catcher with her pidove and murkrow
And a preschooler with her buneary
And giant pokeball/voltorb
Loppunny and diggersby (cerebella)
Piplup(Avery)
Phanpy(elephant)
Lyra(peacock)
Hitmonchan(Andy)
Skitty(cat
Magikarp(fish)
Cherrim(flower)
Rotom(TV)

Last edited:
Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Squigly_elizabeth.png
elizabeth.jpg

A Squigly skin based off Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite. Leviathan is based off the 'Tears' Elizabeth summons in the game.
I also wanted to do a Big Daddy skin for Big Band and a Little Sister skin for Painwheel but I'm lazy. Does someone wanna take it up for me?

"I hope you brought something stronger than a Skull Heart this time, otherwise I'm afraid you're about to become the immediate past president of the Being Alive club, haha."
Double_glados.png
glados.jpg
Portal-2-repulsion-gel.jpg
Propulsion_floor.jpg

GLaDOS (Portal 2) skin for Double. The 'rings' around the base of the body are supposed to be the Mobility Gels seen in Portal 2, or alternatively, the portals fired by the Handheld Portal Device. Also, please note that I've edited the Trinity symbol on Double's human form's forehead to be an Aperture Science logo.

Also, I'm aware someone already did a GLaDOS skin for Robo-Fortune a while back, but I've been wanting to do this for a while now.

Last edited:
ThMtZzL.png

Oh my God, they combo'd Big Band! You Bastards
z379siS.png
The Brock palette made me think of Johnny Bravo instead.

Peacock_snoop.png
snoop.jpg

Snoop Dogg palette for Peacock. The Argus eyes are supposed to be weed leaves with a flame (hence the orange iris) and the cigar in her win pose would be replaced with a joint (basically a thinner white cigar). I know it doesn't look much like Snoop in the picture, but I based it on multiple pics of him, one of which had him wearing a red tie, which is why Peacock has a red ribbon in this one. Maybe Beowulf would've been a better choice for this pallete, but frankly I don't know.

Also I do not condone or encourage any of you to actually buy and do drugs. Your time and money is better spent playing Skullgirls.

A Squigly skin based off Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite. Leviathan is based off the 'Tears' Elizabeth summons in the game.
I also wanted to do a Big Daddy skin for Big Band and a Little Sister skin for Painwheel but I'm lazy. Does someone wanna take it up for me?

I'll take up that request, give me a day to get get to my main laptop

chris_chan_beowulf.png
chris_chan.JPG
SonichuOriginal.jpg

What the hell was I thinking? I've created a monster and there's no going back now.

I made a Beowulf skin based off Christian Weston Chandler and his monstrosity of a comic book character, Sonichu. I hope you people are happy.

What the hell was I thinking? I've created a monster and there's no going back now.

I made a Beowulf skin based off Christian Weston Chandler and his monstrosity of a comic book character, Sonichu. I hope you people are happy.
No one is happy...don't you see?people will want to look up and converse about that godforsaken mess called a webcomic!
You've done it! You've killed us off!

No one is happy...don't you see?people will want to look up and converse about that godforsaken mess called a webcomic!
You've done it! You've killed us off!

Are you implying that there are people who HAVEN'T heard of Chris-chan and Sonichu?

Reactions: Sparties
Are you implying that there are people who HAVEN'T heard of Chris-chan and Sonichu?
uh...who? Literally have no idea who that is...so yeh...

uh...who? Literally have no idea who that is...so yeh...

Oh, this is going to be fun. Let me put it this way, he fucked up his life so badly that there's an ENTIRE wiki dedicated to him. Click the following link if you dare to know more about the horrors of Chris-chan... http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

Reactions: Sparties
great...I don't have any choice but to check it out, do I? *clicks*

OOOH!
I love that Madworld palette!
It would be amazing to have a palette like that ingame!

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Birch Small Ms Fortune.png
Sandra Squigly.png

ec7548da6b7ae4cfa12f0c8c6883472d_TVTipp_107051102834_600.jpg

Birch Small and Sandra le Blanc from My Life Me. I ended up finding out about this cartoon last year. It was given a lot of backlash because of its use of the manga/anime style. It does get some defense, and I think this show is cute (Better than Johnny Test, Breadwinners, Almost Naked Animals and all the other horrible shows I won't mention).

Last edited:
I have a suggestion. Axl for Beowulf. I'd do it but,my computer conked out.
(I meant Mega Man Axl by the way...)

Any and all Mega Man is welcome. At least by me anyways.

Eh. I tried.
beowulf___megaman_axl_by_mariokonga-d8k64nc.png
I also tried doing Dark Man:
panzerfaust___dark_man_by_mariokonga-d8k64n4.png

latest
And some Wily Machines.
molly___wily_machines_by_mariokonga-d8k64n9.png

Wilymachine1-2.gif

Main body
latest

Legs