• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

eRZzkp2.png

You sir, are a saint.

6qDuC6Z.png
N9ZjHSb.png

You probably know these guy's as the GTA 4 Fat Bikers. But I know them as Byeahs thanks to my favorite Youtuber's and one of his less good videos:

New Palette:
i1bLLUO.png

Last edited:
beowulf_dovah.png
dovah.jpg
03-ice-wolf.jpg

Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) skin for Beowulf. The pelt he's wearing is Ice Wolf Hide.

"But, there is one they fear. In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin, Dragonborn!"

Now, all we need is a Draugr skin for Squigly.

"But, there is one they fear. In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin, Dragonborn!"

Now, all we need is a Draugr skin for Squigly.

You've won the internet for today.

I'd kill for a Pre-Timeskip Perona (One Piece) color palette for Filia.

OK, that might've replaced Celty if I played Meat Fortune.
I hope Sakura Fortune becomes a thing.

I have a request: Titan Robot from Teen Titans Go for R. Fortune
Titan_Robot.jpg

EDIT: By request, I mean can someone make it for me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparties and KZN02
SCHF.png

076ff3554bbdb22af6d56dc5e54d5f69155bb7c85db853817e74f28a3a08db78_small

Cutie Honey - 1994 Version. Discovered it earlier this year.

Reactions: MarioToast
Marie's color map is missing the shading for some reason.

But I tried, this is my 1st time shading.

plrg3.png
Nice shading, I wish it was in the base. I don't really like bases without shading.

Xq0OMcO.png

3DSxwpD.png

You might have noticed I have made this palette along time ago, or maybe you don't. But I have re-made it, I hated the old clunky one, now I have made a palette I hated to one of my favorites. Probably in the top 20. Also I am near my 300th palette. Give me requests and I will make one of them (Probably the best idea) into my 300th palette.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
Hey, looks like Peacock has an official Joker palette now. :3

I love you. All Mega Man palettes are approved by me :D

Can we get a Haseo (.hack://G.U.) palette for Painwheel? A-and a Mia (original .Hack series) palette? M-maybe even Morgana Mode Gone for Marie?
Cubia palette put me in a mood XD

In advance of the flood talking about all the new palettes, I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is for discussing/posting FANMADE palettes. If you wanna discuss official palettes, go here!

Reactions: Wenzel
Peacock_clementine.png
clementine.png

Clementine from The Walking Dead as a Peacock palette. I haven't actually played TWD yet (only seen the TV show) but my little brother requested it since he loves TWD and Peacock is his favourite Skullgirls character. Also, I left the Argus' eyes as is since they already resemble the eyes of the zombies in the TV show and game (actually I'm too lazy to do the eyes, but you won't tell anyone that, ok?"

Reactions: TechPowah
Speaking of zombies, can someone do a Draugr (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) skin for Squigly to go along with my Dovahkiin skin for Beowulf?

requesting josuke higashikata for cerebella and crazy diamond-versa because
DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLEWHY IS THIS NOT A PALETTE INSTEAD OF FUCKING ANNIE
Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-01.jpg

Uchi0ld.png

Palette #: 295. I am watching SAO (Don't laugh) anyway I made this. Plus a future one Im going to make. Anyway since there really isn't a good reference image to this palette here's a picture of a fat guy
fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioToast
requesting josuke higashikata for cerebella and crazy diamond-versa because
DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLEWHY IS THIS NOT A PALETTE INSTEAD OF FUCKING ANNIE
Josuke-Higashikata-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-01.jpg
Calm down man...Annie's cool...

Hope this one hasn't been done yet- Filia as Shimakaze from Kantai Collection (which I have neither played nor watched).
0BwAayX.png
Well, you got the stripes down, only missing a visible thong, but there's way of showing that on Filia.

Yeah, those stripes were an absolute bitch to do. I don't even want to think about how painful trying to add a thong would be.