• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Sleepwalk.png
Easy.png
Hard.png
Ridiculous.png

Dear Mike Z and/or anyone at Lab Zero who is in charge of palettes, please make this a thing.

For any mode you fight Marie she comes in different colors:

1st = Sleepwalk
2nd = Easy
3rd = Hard
4th = Ridiculous

Note: I was originally going to make Ridiculous Marie all gold but I changed my mind. I spent the most time on it.

I like how Sleewalk Marie is all "welcome to candy land, here is your complimentary win".

I like how Sleewalk Marie is all "welcome to candy land, here is your complimentary win".

Easiest = Cute Color Combination :)

I don't even know why I made this
soaring through the stars
xilDw5j.png

Annie as some girl in the video

Was messing about with GIMP and came up with this. Sorta Slaanesh inspired, with a splash of various arterial colours and a somewhat orchidesque look.
MFUzkWR.png
Talking about WH40K I was thinking about a Molly Juggernaut palette to do but I don't know what Space Marine scheme I should choose.

EDIT: SCHEME! Why do I forget to put words goddamnit

idHVOk4.png

Should be obvious. He's a puppet character.

Reactions: Sparties
I've come full circle now.
Robo-Fortune (Muaka Palette).png

Robo Fortune - Muaka Palette.png

Muaka.PNG

Reactions: MarioToast
IWhdn8F.png

Can someone do a Beowulf Nuktuk?

Requesting a Biowulf and Blitzwolfer palettes for Beowulf. (wait a minute, that's the another wolf character Troy Baker voiced)

latest

latest

Requesting Double palettes: Giratina from the Pokémon video games and Upgrade from Ben 10.

Requesting Double palettes: Giratina from the Pokémon video games and Upgrade from Ben 10.

References:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: KZN02
I had to do a palette on my 2nd favorite Batman villain
iGqsDOK.png

The head is suppose to be transparent .

And why wouldn't I do a palette on my favorite.
PBM9DIN.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MarioToast
Requesting Holo Pearl from Steven Universe for Fukua, and Sym-Biotic Titan from Sym-biotic Titan for Robo-Fortune.
Check my sig. Holo pearl is the first one there for Fukua palettes.
Fukua with Filia palette
Scythana with Cody palette
There are color maps for both of those character in the OP that you can use for much easier and higher quality palettes.

Check my sig. Holo pearl is the first one there for Fukua palettes.

There are color maps for both of those character in the OP that you can use for much easier and higher quality palettes.

It was an April Fool's joke
I took an image of Filia's win pose that essentially turned into Fukua's idle hence looking like a "Filia palette" and just said Scythana's original palette was Cody's since they already have the same color scheme

Reactions: Zidiane
H1LugFt.png
I realize now that the bra should be black with red flames rather than the other way around, but I can't be bothered to fix it.

Seeing as Yoko wears short-shorts rather than the...panties that Ms. Fortune wears I had to fuck about a bit with the colour palette. I made up for the increase in modesty by giving her top a cleavage window though (which makes it resemble Yoko's outfit more anyway!).

But yeah, this one was a pain to do, but boy was the result worth it.

EDIT: Another one!

vp0Di83.png

Last edited:
Beowulf as Klein and filia as asuna from SAO?

A friend of mine's birthday is coming up soon, and since he's a big Transformers fan, I decided to make this.

Robo Fortune - Ravage Palette.png

G1toy_ravage.jpg

Reactions: HylianArgonian
I feel bad for requesting more palettes even when I can't make my own at the moment, but can I get a Crona and Ragnarok (Soul Eater) for Filia? Not sure what you would do with the hair colour considered how they share a body but it would interesting to see.

Reference:
image.jpg

Perhaps instead of Filia, Eliza and Sekmet would be mre appropriate for Crona?

Reactions: HylianArgonian
Perhaps instead of Filia, Eliza and Sekmet would be mre appropriate for Crona?

Actually that's not a bad idea, but I'd be happy with either character getting that palette.

Reactions: Shumabooma
double___giratina_by_mariokonga-d8oriz4.png
I feel bad for requesting more palettes even when I can't make my own at the moment, but can I get a Crona and Ragnarok (Soul Eater) for Filia? Not sure what you would do with the hair colour considered how they share a body but it would interesting to see.

Reference:
Perhaps instead of Filia, Eliza and Sekmet would be more appropriate for Crona?
filia___crona_and_ragnarok_by_mariokonga-d8orjql.png
eliza___cron_by_mariokonga-d8orjqv.png
sekhmet___ragnarok_by_mariokonga-d8orjqg.png

double___giratina_by_mariokonga-d8oriz4.png

filia___crona_and_ragnarok_by_mariokonga-d8orjql.png
eliza___cron_by_mariokonga-d8orjqv.png
sekhmet___ragnarok_by_mariokonga-d8orjqg.png

YOU DID ALL THREE PALETTES FOR ME

I love you based MarioToast

Panzerfaust - Warpath Palette.png

Unitedtoy-Warpath.jpg