• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Hope you don't mind me adding in my own Crona color palette for Painwheel. Although some of the inspiration was also from Ragnarok. It was my first time so, apologies if It's not very good.
tumblr_nmvg9eR8VF1u1y8uqo1_540.png

I also made a Peacock color palette based off the shadow girls from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

tumblr_nmvg9eR8VF1u1y8uqo2_r1_500.png

Homucifer Marie
tumblr_nmx0weE9j81rfuxbno1_1280.png
Kybuey Double (Honestly surprised she doesn't already have this palette considering other characters have palettes corresponding to the main girls.)
tumblr_nmx0weE9j81rfuxbno2_1280.png

Marie / Lucy, Elfen Lied
tumblr_nmx0weE9j81rfuxbno4_1280.png

Squigly, Franken Stein, Soul Eater
tumblr_nmx0weE9j81rfuxbno3_1280.png

LJPTwWi.png

MAG
With full command of surrounding magnetic energy, Mag is an expert at enemy manipulation.

"We sat strapped in, safeties off, waiting for the punch. Waiting for death. Through my filthy porthole I saw stars among the outlines of the other Splinter ships queuing for the Solar Rail. It would soon grip us with an incomprehensible power and cast us through the void into the mouth of our enemy.

I watched the ships one-by-one bending and gone. Each crammed with zero-tech soldiers sucking stale air, white knuckling their Dera percussion rifles. Each filled with a desperation that comes from extinction. Our ship would be the last to cross the gap. Our ship had special cargo.

It was essentially empty. Just ten men, like me, strapped in with the best zero-tech suits and weapons the empire could build... and "it". "It" stood in the aisle, a slender and eyeless metal form. A figure inside its Machine. Vaguely human, vaguely feminine. Was this armor or some ornate carapace for the monster that lived inside? I strained against the harness as the ship yawed for final approach. I could see the figure standing there freely. Solemn and metal-gleaming, oblivious to the inertial force.

I had been, until then, a future denier. They were ghosts, propaganda, twisted casualties of the void era. Not possibly real. Yet here it was in the metal plating. The Empire, in their desperation, was going to turn the demons loose and hope for the best. Who did we fear more, the enemy or this monster? We had our safeties off, could we trust it? Then it didn't matter anymore. The punch came - and our windows became blinding. When we could see again our ship was somewhere else, shattered and dead in an instant.

My lungs were flattened, eyes full of death. Ship debris glittered like a night snow. The alien blue star was dark and blinding beyond us. The countless articulating worm-ships of our enemy, ringed in glowing discs, undulating and heat-bursting the surviving soldiers like me. This is where I died. I was in R-disc, sweeping over my right and setting my blood on fire. My vision flattened, the hearing muffled and buzzed. I could feel the side of my face going slack and wet.

I was in a dying dream. I saw a bright spot blurring and weaving toward me. I felt a tug toward it from the metal clasps on my suit. It reached me, rising up - a gleaming beast, a plume of magnetic wings rising and unfolding behind it. A machine. It snatched me from my death. I could feel my lungs fill as it wrapped me in its wings. Its Void Shield shimmered blue, strained under the enemy beams. I felt a suddenly tug of acceleration. I closed my eyes and held on it like a child.

I awoke on the floor, the sting of crisping flesh on my face and side. It was standing over me, the wings gone. I heard the cracking of weapons echoing down the corridor. Maybe the mission would be saved, but I was dying and so I waved my hand to send it away. I felt a pistol thrust in my hand as I was heaved to my feet. The machine had saved me, pulled me from hell, but it would not pity me. I was to die on my feet, by its side. I turned my good side toward the gunfire and raised the gun. It nodded, its outstretched metal hand surging and pulsing in ancient shapes as blue shimmered around me. It turned, drawing its blade and together we surged headlong into the hailstorm of death and fire that awaited us."

-Staff Sergeant Keef Brickt,
2nd Corpus Regiment, Front line maneuvers.
Goddamn, the Spoiler took SO LONG to write down.

Reactions: MarioToast
Of ALL the pics of Stocking to use, you picked the one with a spoiler.

Reactions: SpaceCadetKeon
could anyone here do an Ultraman Tiga palette for Robo-Fortune?
if she doesn't have an ultraman palette already, I mean.
Tiga-Hero.jpg

Palletes from Beowulf's story, (SPOILERS)

E9rWOMa.png

I did one for the costume Beowulf wore at the end of his story, but it turns out that is already in the game...

Anyway, here's a palette everyone has done, the only reason I did it, is because i'm running out of ideas.
eCSbtPa.png

Last edited:
I'm never going to stop making Awesomenauts/Skullgirls crossovers.
709ab2eb0a.png
Woulda picked Painwheel for Ayla, but Peacock seemed more of a fit personality-wise.

Reactions: MarioToast
Out of sheer curiosity, wasn't there a Beatrix color map? It's not on the front page, btw.
If that's the case, might I request Rose (Street Fighter) for Beatrix? Reason being they both have articles of clothing (Cloak of Damocles & Rose's voodoo scarf thing) that null projectiles, plus it wouldn't be too far-fetched about possibly having similar voices.

If I keep making Super Heroes, eventually I'll have an actually idea for a palette.
ngPoEfi.png

New Palette: I did something different, a villain and it's Marvel.
qhwMASD.png

Last edited:
Dropping a couple Evangelion recolors I just made.

Mistao Katsuragi Valentine
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno1_1280.png
Wasn't until after I finished this I remembered there was an Eva character who canonically wears an eyepatch
3.0 Asuka Valentine
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno2_1280.png
Sachiel Double
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno3_1280.png
Mass Production Eva Peacock
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno4_1280.png

Personally, I think this one is pretty freaky.

3.0 Plugsuit Rei Leduc
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno5_1280.png

Gendo Ikari Braindrain (Really think Braindrain should get a Gendo alt color palette if he's ever put in the game. Would be very fitting, imo.)
tumblr_nn2zu8ONbY1rfuxbno6_1280.png

Okay, one more cause I can't resist.
e83fc8337a.png

Given that no-one else seems to have given you any feedback as yet, I'd say that this looks really good and, in my opinion, downright professional. Good job.

Hoo boy.Where do I begin with this one.And sorry for the half arsed diamond on her right leg.
WhatisthisIdonteven.png
ZeroNightmare.png
I also had to take a break because the colors were blinding me.Nice one Nightmare Z.

Reactions: North888
Can I request a Double palette based off the parasites from Kisejuu/Parasyte?

References (warning: NSFW, gore/body horror)

image.jpg
image.jpg

There are very few characters with helicopters on their backs. Inferno from Beast Wars is one of them.

Mu4atiA.png
Now that I think about it, there's probably a lot of Helicopter Transformers who are such.

HAHHAHAHAHA! I'VE DONE IT~! >:D
I'VE MADE A PALETTE FOR EVERY GEM (the humanoid ones, I mean, and Steven) IN THE SHOW! SIMPLY BRILLIANT~! (Even if I do say so myself) <3
Beowulf44.png

latest

Jasper
Valentine25.png

latest

Peridot
Squigly52.png

latest

Lapis Lazuli
Eliza51.png

latest

Rose Quartz
Parasoul41.png

latest

Pearl
Filia87.png

latest

Amethyst
Cerebella25.png
latest
Garnet

Annie7.png
Boss.png

Steven!

Soooo. How are they all? :3

Edit: for some reason, I can't fix the stupid fact that there's two spoilers separating Garnet and Steven. >:c
This post is so broken... I can't fix it... Why me... ;w;
DOUBLE EDIT: Did I just triple post? Wow. Is this thread slow, or am I too fast?

Last edited:
I might be gone for a while, I think i'm going to redo some of my older palettes, anyway here is this. And honestly this is just the Snopp Dogg palette with more green, if you think about it.
l46dRXK.png

New Palette: And, I've been working on this and forgot about until now:
DMrbyHn.png

Ok...Ok...Just one more...
8dEX9yO.png

Last edited: