• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Ragyo Kiryuin looks really similar to Eliza.
Make the bits under her hair change colors and it'd look pretty top notch.
93.png

if brain drain gets in he should have a disco ball color palette and when he moves on the stage, depending on where the light source is, he lights up the dance floor with his disco psychic brain

Who dares enter the mayhem?
pain-color-sol.gif

Left: Original Color. Its inspired by a few cheery pastel sort of colors that ABA has in GG.
Right: It's Sol. He got the ability to start Install in mid-air in Xrd. Will Carol, who already has a flight mode, eventually gain this ability too? One can hope and wonder.

Reactions: thepaintrain8465
i made a parasoul sprite map. and i thought about what color i should make.

then it realized . . . IT'S THURSDAY.

para-color-klk.gif

GLORIOUS SATSUKI.

to go with the others I already made.

Is it really over? ;_;

edit: here's that ryuuko. i never posted it at full res.
filia-color-klk.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why but this "Street Fighter" (hint, hint) reminds me of Parasoul. Must be the hair. =/

tumblr_n1dcc1OsPj1rw12e0o1_500.png
This idea is way too good to not be in the game. So I did my own version.
para-color-remy.gif
They're both charge characters!

i would like o see a peacock palette of Aaron from lunar knights or a lucian parasoul

Rich Brown asked for a Joker palette for Big Band on Salty.
So of course the first thing to do was obliged.

tumblr_n36nzyi36C1ro0g5eo1_1280.png
tumblr_n36nzyi36C1ro0g5eo2_r2_1280.png

We all want to make Rich Brown happy, don't we. So, how about we put that one in the game? Hm? Hmmmmm?

Never seen the show, but that looks pretty cool actually.

Reactions: Icky
For all this time I've been thinking that the red and white Filia palette is for Ragna the Bloodedge. :PUN:

How about Double having Kamen Rider Double's or the Double from Mega Man X4 colors?

Nice Joker palettes, but I think they'd work better with purple hats instead of green. I mean, I get what you were going there, but using the hat as hair just looks a bit off to me.

That's a good point. I'd color the hat like the one below and keep the back of Big Band's headgear green the way it is to imitate hair.
Btasjoker.jpg

some peacock colors today
pck-color-few.gif

left: another obvious one. if adam parasoul were in, we could truly have team ICE CREAM. on a side note, if umbrella ever got in the game, i think she may need a bit of a redesign (ms. fortune got one too, remember?). while doing this color i noticed her hair style is exactly the same at peacock's.
right: just an original color idea i had.

Last edited:
Sirene Palette for Eliza, and yes, I did think of this after seeing her airthrow.
silenepdvd_011.jpg

Actually come to think of it Filia should get a Devilman palette.