• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Andy

The ones without links are known to have existing templates, but I don't know where the Gimp-friendly templates are atm.
Template.png

tumblr_myr6ekasGx1qdq0edo1_500.gif

legit insulted you never even thought to ask

legit insulted you never even thought to ask
I asked everyone for all the templates around like a page ago, but no one responded.

Also, I don't know how to make use of that template in Gimp.

Nope. What program are you using? And is anyone using gimp that knows how to edit palettes like this easily?

??
it's a .png file
wait gimp doesn't take .png?

sorry never used it so I guessed it work like anything else

Last edited:
Whelp, this is going to be one heck of a summer I got set out ahead of me. Balder, can you do me a favor and put all of those Eliza palettes in a Imgur album? Order them in descending order by time uploaded so any new ones would be at the front (the time created doesn't matter, you don't have to order them by date created), and you can put descriptions in each picture that say the person who made it and the reference (if there is one). If you don't want to that's fine, all the ones you have will stay there and I'll get to them eventually.
I was going to ask (rather bluntly, I confess) for what purpose, but I suppose you are aiming to create Imgur albums for everyone. Got actual work to get done at the moment so I'll have to respectfully decline. I won't say I don't have "the time", but rather don't have the drive. Besides, I imagine Lab Zero already picked out all the palettes (bar the backer ones) and I'm also wondering why the hell I bother with such a thing in the first place... (* ̄m ̄)

One of my very first palettes... It's quite bad... (I still like the colors though)
v4cxhd.png

Original Palette

Last edited:
can somebody make me a Black Battler palette for Fukua?
EDIT: Here is a picture
gw0UXJa.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask (rather bluntly, I confess) for what purpose, but I suppose you are aiming to create Imgur albums for everyone. Got actual work to get done at the moment so I'll have to respectfully decline. I won't say I don't have "the time", but rather don't have the drive. Besides, I imagine Lab Zero already picked out all the palettes (bar the backer ones) and I'm also wondering why the hell I bother with such a thing in the first place... (* ̄m ̄)
Don't worry about it, you aren't obligated to do anything, I was just asking. Just let someone know I guess if you decide to stop. I'm basically doing it because it's always bothered me, and we don't know the extent anyone keeps up with this thread or keeps track of colors they like. Even if they do make a habit of sifting through and sorting all palettes to get ones they like, no harm in making it easier.

Then again, how long do I really want to keep track of this. No one but me really feels this is important, seems like. Is this a thing anybody wants?

Can someone make a nagisa momoe palette for parasoul? Parasouls my favorite and magi is my favorite show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 444
Can someone make a nagisa momoe palette for parasoul? Parasouls my favorite and magi is my favorite show.
I'll get to work on it! For now, enjoy these palettes! :3
MadokaFilia.jpg

SayakaPeacock.jpg

MamiFortune.jpg

HomuraCerebella.jpg

KyokoSquigly.jpg
KyubeyDouble.png
WalpurgisnachtEliza.png

Only the Walpurgisnacht palette for Eliza was made by me

Then again, how long do I really want to keep track of this. No one but me really feels this is important, seems like. Is this a thing anybody wants?
Alright, I guess I really was the only one. I'll revert the OP and stop meddling. Sorry everybody, I get carried away with making things orderly sometimes.

I'll get to work on it! For now, enjoy these palettes! :3
MadokaFilia.jpg

SayakaPeacock.jpg

MamiFortune.jpg

HomuraCerebella.jpg

KyokoSquigly.jpg
KyubeyDouble.png
WalpurgisnachtEliza.png

Only the Walpurgisnacht palette for Eliza was made by me
What's the double one?

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED
ypQpG51vB0_DASODLKVvZg36FhmfL5DHDZxkOFQKtDg=w784-h606-no

Nagisa Momoe from Madoka Magica
(The palette could use some touch-ups. Also, the umbrella is Bebe.)

Don't worry about it, you aren't obligated to do anything, I was just asking. Just let someone know I guess if you decide to stop. I'm basically doing it because it's always bothered me, and we don't know the extent anyone keeps up with this thread or keeps track of colors they like. Even if they do make a habit of sifting through and sorting all palettes to get ones they like, no harm in making it easier.

Well, the one in the Eliza topic, I'm sure to maintain it as all it takes is a occasional edit update. But a Imgur album is a sizable task, especially if one is to do it properly, chiefly the chronological order (submissions in two different topics make it even harder).

And yes, those are the questions I found myself facing. As for time, Fukua will have all her palettes defined soon and Eliza will have hers in about 4 months, which is the estimated time window for both to be released. After that, I wager most of the chromatically-inclined will "move on" to Beowulf and Mecha-Nadia.
Regarding utility, I also started questioning it but mostly because my other two Eliza-centric compilations (artwork and WIPs) do serve a purpose; for collectors, artists seeking references, gameplay-aficionados that want to add a visual aid to a discussion, etc. Having all of those in a single post is, I dare say, a useful commodity.

Well, the one in the Eliza topic, I'm sure to maintain it as all it takes is a occasional edit update. But a Imgur album is a sizable task, especially if one is to do it properly, chiefly the chronological order (submissions in two different topics make it even harder).
Just so you know, I wasn't asking you to sort them in order created. I was just asking if you'd mind throwing them all in an album, then setting one of the albums setting to "descending order of upload" so that if you added any more they'd be at the front.

I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED
ypQpG51vB0_DASODLKVvZg36FhmfL5DHDZxkOFQKtDg=w784-h606-no

Nagisa Momoe from Madoka Magica
(The palette could use some touch-ups. Also, the umbrella is Bebe.)
THIS NEEDS. TO BE A THING

I forgot to repost the most important madoka colors.
IT'S LOVE!
I don't even know what those reference. If it references the Madoka Magica movies, I have seen none of them.

Here is the touched up version. There's still obvious flaws, but the fixes I made were all I could do.
Parasoul1.png

I don't even know what those reference. If it references the Madoka Magica movies, I have seen none of them.
It's ultimate madoka and spoiler homura.

Back