• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Feb 20, 2015] Winter Brawl 9 (Essington, PA)

yooooo you're eager to lose that badly huh???
images
O
M
FUCKING
W

skullgirl's tech convention, lets gooooo

WOW SAGE IS GOING PogChamp

Make sure to record if you can't get a stream guys! Is KPB gonna be streaming here again? Maybe they'd like to have skullgirls on their stream again

As far as stream goes, I was waiting on 12 confirms before I put in a bid for stream time. I really didn't want a ghost town behind the players on stream.

Kick-Punch-Block just told me that they were really happy with us at NEC and that they're gonna discuss their schedule and see what they can do.

My dream was about 24 people to enter, so hopefully I can scare up a few more entrants on-site.

we can do this

It looks like we have stream time for Top 8 if we can wait 'til 5~6pm. Up for it? Trying to get back to KPB as fast as I can.

Probably not making Top 8, but totally up for it if I do

Reactions: ElkyDori
It looks like we have stream time for Top 8 if we can wait 'til 5~6pm. Up for it? Trying to get back to KPB as fast as I can.
Do it, you won't

Reactions: Cadenza
STREAM CONFIRMED

Top 8 to be streamed Sunday starting at 5~6pm on Kick-Punch-Block.
@Mike_Z aaaaaaa spread the word

All right, y'all. Let's get this room sharing thing under control, 'cause I'm getting people hitting me up about floor space over and over again.

At the Comfort Inn across the street, there's a room with:

@Hinokaga
@ElkyDori
@dapurplesharpie
@matlokholmes (?)
@Zidiane

If we get any more people in there, it will qualify as a refugee camp.

Who else has space to share in their room? Wawa | @Blaise needs a place, but I'm nervous about putting a minor in a room with a bad influence like Sharpie.

I'm nervous about putting a minor in a room with a bad influence like Sharpie.
Can confirm that Sharpie is a bad influence.

Reactions: ElkyDori
I can confirm sharpie is a
B
I
T
C
H

Reactions: mcpeanuts