• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

FF12 Stream

gllt

On my own
Reaction score
Steam
gllt
Hi! I've picked up casually streaming FF12 (Vanilla, for now) as a way to relax. For some reason... some people enjoy watching this. So, you're all invited!

When I stream, I usually do it twice a day. No set days, no guarantees on twice a day. Sessions last 3hrs~ unless something special happens. Usually afternoon session, then a break, then evening session.
I'll be uploading each stream archive (from my locally recorded copy) to YouTube. I'll put a spoiler below containing the currently uploaded archives and update it accordingly.

For anyone familiar with playing FF12 or not, here's some info about my run that I'm streaming;
  • It's casual, not a speed run or any specific/special goal. I intend to complete the entire game on stream.
  • I intend to let story-relevant cutscenes play all the way through and mute my mic.
  • I will be cheating, not with action replay codes or anything though. Exploiting rather.
  • I won't be doing the Dustia exploit or going for the Nabudis Zodiac Spear.
  • I will not be trying to obtain every time in the game. No completionist here.
  • I will be doing the RNG chest exploit. I enjoy it.
  • I will be grinding a lot on certain sessions/days, especially early in the pregame.
  • I MAY try to do all the hunts. Maybe. Maybe.
  • I will be attempting to obtain a lot of rare equipment.
  • I'm not sure if I want to do Yiazmat yet. 50 million health... why.
  • I will be talking while I play, general commentary and chatting with the stream chat.
  • Everyone is welcome, the stream is marked NSFW for possible commentary and chat talk. 18+ please.
  • This is to help me relax, I enjoy playing this game and I find it peaceful.
  • In-game music will be the only music played. Makes life easier.
  • All archives will be uploaded to YouTube, not doing Twitch highlights and VODs will auto delete per Twitch's rules.
  • Stream is 1600x900, 60fps, 3000kbps, 128kbps audio. It will remain as such. YouTube will cut quality, of course.
  • I cough a lot because of asthma. Sorry!
The stream will be on my twitch channel! http://www.twitch.tv/gllt (NSFW Warning!)
I will announce the stream's start in a few places, my Twitter is one of them. https://twitter.com/jgllt (NSFW Warning!)

If it's allowed I will update this thread each time I stream. If the Skullheart moderation team dislikes this, I will simply edit this post with YouTube archive updates and not do that, and this thread can be for general FF12 discussion as well, if anyone is interested in that.

Thanks for posting this. It is my fav FF game, though I've only played FF7-13LR (not 11).
Such an epic world, and I own the soundtrack (most of the 4 CDs is in my iTunes/Pod).
My brother & I put hundereds of hours into it to go through it twice (years apart).
Weather, enemies in the environment, changing weapons, Pharos, etc. were all cool.
Some of the toughest parts for me were the footrace, Omega Weapon, Larvae Eater (finding that thing even w/the guide was a nightmare) & rare hunt Disma.
Have fun!

Reactions: gllt