• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Final Attack!: I made an anime game and it's on KS! (not that kind of anime game)

Broken Loose

Costumed Adventurer
Reaction score
Steam
brokenloose
PSN
Broken_Loose
XBL
Broken Loose
Double Beowulf Big Band
4wQGeQR.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tonyshine/final-attack-cooperative-real-time-super-robot-boa

Final Attack! is a team battle/survival game. Players pilot component machines of a combining anime Super Robot locked in combat against a gigantic, shape-shifting monster of the week.

The battle takes place over roughly 15-25 minutes. Together, you must fight, combine, survive, and use the Final Attack to win. If you succeed, the Earth is saved for now. If you fail, humanity will be crushed under the onslaught of an unknowable alien menace.

If you went to majors where I was, I had this game on me, and you might have playtested it. Well, it's done! Go back it! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Tell your frenemies!

(PS: If you're in Florida and wondering why I'm not running tournaments right now, here's your answer.)

I've played this game at a few different tournaments and I can vouch that it's fun as heck

So if I back this for the $500 tier, in what way will my likeness or OC be featured in the game? As an enemy? A system card? A limb? A final attack?

My brother has board game nights with his friends a lot, so he might get a kick out of this.

Also, there is a game that's similar to this, though I can't recall the name. Something about a cursed dungeon that threatens to collapse on you. It's real time, using an audio track and everything.

Siiiiiick, probably one of the few kickstarters I'll donate to.

I thought this was a game on Steam at first, and I thought it was a really good idea. Then I saw that it was a tabletop game... freakin SICK... this'll be something I'd certainly be happy to bring to engineering game nights!!! I'm DEFINITELY donating to this when I get the chance.

Btw, why is the $20,000 goal "Sucess"?

Edit: Cool! You fixed it!

Last edited:
So if I back this for the $500 tier, in what way will my likeness or OC be featured in the game? As an enemy? A system card? A limb? A final attack?
The current plan is an in-cockpit shot for either a System, Attack, or Enemy ID.

Btw, why is the $20,000 goal "Sucess"?
FUCK.

ooooooo, I'll probably donate to this next paycheck I get

It's too bad that the game didn't get more support, but I'm glad you're not giving up.

Reactions: Broken Loose