• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

New image

iFd83Hs.png

Security guy isn't fucking around no more.

Let the speculation begin...

-You play as a technician rather than a security guard.
-No screen option regarding checking cameras.
-Almost each screenshot has buttons in the scene, possible free roaming/exploration element? Clickable parts of the environment?
-Elevator that could go to multiple floors?

"I can hear someone creeping through my room"
I'm guessing you're the one moving around now?
That one air-vent screenshot proves this too.
Actually getting hype for this...

No no it's the fuckin dog from Silent Hill

sh2woof.jpg

Woofing us barks of encouragement and then night 4 comes around and he's panting happily and then he stops and ONLY A FRAIL WHIMPER IS HEARD. BYE DOGGO.

New teaser image is up. But because I was an absolute goof when I uploaded the last teaser, its already here in this very thread.

That's a release date if I've ever seen one. Also Scott is actually releasing a game at the time he said he would. Not ahead of schedule on ridiculously comical levels. He did it. We're proud of him.

The voice acting in this was a fantastic touch, really top notch and it made the game that much scarier and dramatic

Well, still. I imagined a big deep lumbering voice. Almost like a Yogi Bear but more slow and echo-y.

Sister Location's voice is still great and terrifying as fuck though.

So I actually just got done reading Silver Eyes... didn't honestly expect it to be that good. Like damn, there are some legit heart-pounding moments in it.

Back