• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fortune's Super Triggering Undizzy with Nom Ender from Air String

gllt

On my own
Reaction score
Steam
gllt
Not sure if bug, makes sense that doing a ground special at the end of a combo where the last string was an air string would trigger undizzy, but on it's own.. nothing happens?

@Mike_Z Please answer. Found by @Mella I'm just posting + helped record it and trim the video from online training mode. Reminds me of how Excellabella and undizzy interact.

This was recorded in Endless Beta but I'm 90% this happened in a retail match that inspired him to come ask me about it. He's away right now though so I can't confirm that.

EDIT

Mella | #WulfPup: We did this in Beta but idk if it happens in retail
Mella | #WulfPup: I'll go see right now
gllt [ASG]: alright i'll correct the post while you check it

EDIT 2

Mella | #WulfPup: Yupp
gllt [ASG]: happens in retail too?
Mella | #WulfPup: All the same things that happened in beta
Mella | #WulfPup: Happened in retail

Last edited:
Nom adds undizzy and thus can trigger it, like Peacock's item drop or any other projectile. It also can't be chained into, so it will always trigger undizzy.
Check for yourself: in that last clip, after being Nommed when you don't hit them, they can burst in the air after they are released. You just don't have it set to burst. :^)

Therefore if you hit them out of it, it's already triggered. So, not a bug.

The only thing is it's a grab so there isn't a hitspark indication, but I suppose I could try making the Nom sparks IPS related if it's triggered undizzy or IPS, maybe?

Reactions: Mella and gllt
Thanks, that makes perfect sense.

Oh so it's just playing tricks on my eyes? That was misleading...

Well at least it's solved. :D Thanks Mike.