• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Framecounter in Training Mode "List" view

Broken Loose

Costumed Adventurer
Reaction score
Steam
brokenloose
PSN
Broken_Loose
XBL
Broken Loose
Double Beowulf Big Band
In Virtua Fighter (and recently, Under Night In-Birth), the game's training mode has an incrementing counter showing how long you've held the current input and how long you held prior inputs in the Input Display.

(left side)

How feasible would it be to add such a thing to Skullgirls? It would help out a lot for explaining/learning tight links.

Also, the vertical input display format would be cool, too, if only because it displays simultaneous motion + button inputs.

Reactions: Dime
thats a pretty nice feature actually. although i do wondeer where it would go on SG and not end up cluttering the place more. i feel like it looks kinda full right now as it is.

thats a pretty nice feature actually. although i do wondeer where it would go on SG and not end up cluttering the place more. i feel like it looks kinda full right now as it is.
Honestly, if clutter is the problem, then it could be exclusive to the proposed Vertical Input Display option. If the 6-button display is still too cluttery for that, then use the buttons from the command list (possibly color them cyan/yellow/red for visibility) and the result would be near-identical to the VF4/VF5/UNIEL setup.

In theory, with such a setup, you could also have input display for both players (p1 getting the left side and p2 getting the right side), which is a SF4 training feature that SGE doesn't have.