• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Frozen healthbars and clock

Okidoki_Sir

ambitious noob
Reaction score
I am on steam.
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-20659340/sgbug.png.html
This happened to me today. I was playing the arcade mode and defeated Double. Valentine switched in and I defeated her aswell, using Diamonds are Forever. She died, but her health remained at about 1/8. Then Squigly switched in and everytime I hit her, the health bars did not change. Apart from that, the "main-health-bar" and name where still Valentines.

Is this a known bug or should I report this somewhere?

Never heard of it. It wouldn't hurt to report it with screenshots.

This also happened to me aswell just now. I'm also on steam. in arcade mode i finished of Squigly with goodfellas but her lifebar didnt move. The next battle was similar to your second pic exept that i had this wierd sliver of health that had sort of an angle. I took a Screen cap of this but somehow i ended up with this slightly glitched pic of the videosettings menu O_o
After winning the match the game closed.
I have to say that it was one of the strangest glitches i've seen which might not be saying much since I haven't seen that many :p
Glitch.png