• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua General Discussion

The only things that beat armor are sweeps, sweep-likes and throws. Hyper armor (used on Bella's level 3 and possibly Snuggle? Don't have PC version to check) isn't even fazed by sweeps - it's throw or dodge against those moves.

Won't stop Fenrir, Republican Car or 5th of Dismember, though.
But it still makes Fenrir unsafe... Unless Fenrir beats armor outright?

Bella Lv3 is Hyper Armor, Armor grab is Super Armor.

But it still makes Fenrir unsafe... Unless Fenrir beats armor outright?

Bella Lv3 is Hyper Armor, Armor grab is Super Armor.
but grabs beat all armor, regardless

Painwheels air armor beats Fenrir which i know for a fact since ive armored through it, but that was admittedly on vanilla, perhaps the move properties have changed since then.

Maybe they should trade out the current effect for the Painwheel electricity effect?

Painwheel already uses it for her armor moves, so people already know what it means.

I wonder if they could add the armor effect to the "aura" that floats around Fukua now, have all the bulbs become bolder and briefly increase in size. That would be unique to Fukua and as long as it's noticeable enough I think it would be pretty cool

Painwheels air armor beats Fenrir which i know for a fact since ive armored through it, but that was admittedly on vanilla, perhaps the move properties have changed since then.
Snuggle wouldn't be able to beat it because Filia would go airborne before the grab could connect.

Probably. I've heard people wanted it to be changed, possibly to how Filia tagged in during pre-console beta (j.HK from the top of the screen, in case you're wondering).

I'm game for a super fast Cilia Slide.
I was thinking both, kinda like how BFF works, one soul enters like she already does as a tag in, the other right above her, when they mix there is an explosive shock like her intro,

I was thinking both, kinda like how BFF works, one soul enters like she already does as a tag in, the other right above her, when they mix there is an explosive shock like her intro,
I was thinking maybe both enter at the same time to attack the opponent. They both come from the sky down to kick the opponent in an X formation.

You know those two Warioware ninjas who got that assist trophy in smash? Kinda like that.

The gameplay part though was that if you hit right or left you would go to one of the halves, then they pose to come together for the short pause needed for a tag-in.

I don't know how good choosing between appearing on the left or right side of an opponent would actually be, but I'm just throwing around possibilities.

A split like the intro would be good, might be a bit of work for Mike though... Considering she would be invincible while coming in, it would need to be verrrry unsafe on block/whiff.

A split like the intro would be good, might be a bit of work for Mike though... Considering she would be invincible while coming in, it would need to be verrrry unsafe on block/whiff.
like all the other hard tags?

Wait, was that a joke aiming at the projectile she had that seemingly disappeared from existence, or just about her fading into nonexistence?

Because honestly I only want that so I can say "Fukua's roll out!"

Anyone have any Fukua tips? Mine's god awful like everything else I touch with my filthy hands.

Doing that 360 motion is weird, sometimes it makes me do a jump and not the snuggle struggle of love.

also her air zoning is better than her ground zoning because airballs disappear quicker than ground love darts allowing for more projectiles
LP is great if you want to get in though, it goes below man projectiles and travels slowly. MP ground projectile is good for calling out ground approach as it is the quickest, TK HP is the best for covering yourself in general though.

jump up MP fireball splits the screen in 2 and is quite useful in zoning.

yah the 360 is Head over Heels, which i still really want to find a ToD with but I always end up missing something

yah the 360 is Head over Heels, which i still really want to find a ToD with but I always end up missing something
You can get so very close, I think Mike actually tested the thing to try and make it just out of reach.

Really? I know she has another ToD that uses 5 bars but not her lvl5 idk why though i thought Mike was ok with ToD level 5 combos, i mean double and BB have one

Really? I know she has another ToD that uses 5 bars but not her lvl5 idk why though i thought Mike was ok with ToD level 5 combos, i mean double and BB have one
It could still be possible, but I've been trying to only fit in her hardest hitting normals and still haven't quite hit a ToD.

I think Mike said in IRC ages ago that he'd ideally like to remove TODs, but for 5 meters it's not really a concern simply because you'll rarely have that much.

Keeping in mind that Mike thinks that a bad assist call deserves to be punished with a dead character (i.e. double snap), a ToD for 5 meter is really not that harsh.

Back