• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Fukua's j.HK and Marie

Colossi

THE ONE THAT DODGES
Reaction score
Steam
Colossi
Fukua Cerebella Unknown
She's not fastfalling. It's working similar to her j.MK, but with higher damage and bigger hitbox.
If you want me to record, I do it in no time.

Also, Marie seems to be triggering IPS, but not bursting.

-edit
She is fastfalling some times, but only when she's already falling by gravity. Doesn't work like the regular j.HK against normal characters.

Yeah, it doesn't work on Marie. It's Marie's problem, not Fukua's, and it's not likely to get fixed...

Since Marie isn't a regular opponent, some things are bound to work different (grabs, for example).

Yeah, but this isn't the same problem as grabs, which intentionally don't work because we never drew thrown frames for Marie. :^)

Might want to add to this that BFFs also doesn't work on Marie, for the same reason as j.HK.

It's not a big deal, tho. There are other ways to beat her. j.HP j.HK j.HP would be cheap.

Something interesting to note: If you do a dash jump into j.HK against Marie, you get pulled down like normal. No idea what it implies as being the issue, but it's a workaround, I suppose.