• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Full Drama indicator.

Pikmario

What the hell is a DHC?
Reaction score
Steam
Pikmario
Filia
I think there should be some sort of indicator to show when drama is at/above the cap. Currently, the difference between 239 and 240 drama is just a few pixels, at best. When I'm finishing up a chain and I see that green bar pad out the last of the black on my last hit, I've got to decide super quick if I've got enough drama for another chain or if I should go for a burst bait, and it's really difficult to get that information with the way it's currently presented.

Reactions: ElkyDori
A glowing effect maybe?
I support this.

I like the way it is right now, it forces you to pay more attention to your combos and reset points.

also sg players are getting a bit spoiled from all that mike does for us, for a bunch of people, if they find something a little hard or annoying to deal with all they do is complain and ask for changes, thats really detrimental to the game in the long run and keeps the mainstream community away since the game wont stay the same for longer than a month...

so stahp pls

If SG was never patched after release, we wouldnt have had a player base to begin with.

I have (what I think is) a good grasp on my combos and resets, but the difference between having room for another chain or not usually comes down to "was that reset a 3 frame gap or 4 frame?". Keeping track of frames like that just isn't possible, and the only other source of information isn't entirely reliable. I just want to be able to look up and be able to instantly know "Yes, I can do another chain" or "No, I need to end my combo now."

I asked Mike about this in a stream chat and he said he thinks it's accurate enough as is and it's not a priority to change it. Also Caio this is just asking for a relatively new feature to be more clear it's not a "nerf pls" situation.

It'd be cool if the undizzy bar changed colors once it was full yeh.

Reactions: keninblack
I asked Mike about this in a stream chat and he said he thinks it's accurate enough as is and it's not a priority to change it. Also Caio this is just asking for a relatively new feature to be more clear it's not a "nerf pls" situation.
I know, I'm not talking about this specific proposition, it's just that it brought the matter to my mind and when I wrote that I was pretty salty from my shitty internet, sorry if it came out a bit too hard. ^^'

Still though, constant changes are bad in the eyes of outsiders, I just want the game the stay the same for a good period before relevant changes happen again. I'd be cool with this one in particular, but I prefer the way it is now to keep my eyes open.