• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Game Freezes in Lobby

cherry blossoms

Stop playing Big Band
Reaction score
Steam
steamcommunity.com/id/therealslave/
PSN
coldshadow2413
Fukua Robo Fortune Cerebella
Title says it all. Prerequisites are as follows:

-Choose Versus
-Choose Lobby Play
-Wait.

The time it takes for my game to crash seems entirely random. sometimes it's 20 seconds, sometimes it's 40 minutes. But I've never been able to let it idle in multiplayer without it freezing eventually. If anyone has any idea why this is occurring, or if they've had a similar experience with their game, please let me know.

I have:
Deleted any temporary files that may have caused it(palettes, replay data, defaulted all my settings)
Uninstalled and reinstalled Skullgirls.

Also, this does not occur if I let the game idle at the main menu, nor does it occurring in any other mode, or Quick Match, which has resulted in my Quick Match participation skyrocketing. But when I like to play with friends, it's very nice to not have the game immediately freeze when I join a lobby. As I said, any help or feedback is appreciated.

This happens with me as well, but typically only after Skullgirls has been running for a significant amount of time. I always thought that it was one of those "lobby bugs" that's never really going to get fixed.

Yeah I doubt there will be a patch for this, so I'm going to try and figure it out. Either that or just never play Lobby again.