• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Games that are Important to you

Now i got the urge to play UT99 again, thanks a lot. i will be ignoring skullgirls for weeks now. must...resist.... temptation

Ah, sweet memories of running around Hyperblast and being repeatedly shredded by a fully boosted Xan citing "I am the alpha and the omega".

Also,quake is classic in every sense, and i play alot of multiplayer matches on there. sucks that the player base is so few in numbers.

this is such an underrated game. this was a little weird at first, but the one thing that i loved about this game was its dismemberment of enemies. if you shot off an arm, the enemies would still come after you by kicking you, or same thing if you shot one of the legs off, i think they crawl for a little bit. It is a abandonware now so if you wanna check it out its free.

http://www.myabandonware.com/game/chasm-the-rift-2ct

also comes with map editor as well if thats your thing

May as well just list off a couple of my favorite timesink games from back when I was a youngin'.

• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
  • Jet Set Radio Future (where'dya think I got my username from?)
  • Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (First FPS I ever played, and I technically wasn't even allowed to. My aunt's boyfriend had an old N64 that he let me play, and that was one of the games he had with it.)
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day plus that Xbox remake I forget the name of. (Surprisingly, this one was actually a gift from my dad. He gave me the Xbox version for my tenth birthday, along with some Ben 10 game and some other PS2 thing I forget.)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (Only ever played this one on ROM, honestly, back in the olden days of the internet where Windows XP was cutting-edge and N64 emulation worked about a third of the time. Still, really damn good game.)
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Ratchet and Clank

do you know were i can get this game man? i got an urge to play this now. EDIT: nvm i found it on GOG.com. for 5$ flat

http://www.gog.com/game/nox#

The GOG version only has single player, the single player is pretty fun, but the multiplayer was immaculate.

Is there no unofficial patches? I would think this had a fan base that would that.but then again, EA would come down on them.

Last edited:
well thx, you saved me some money dude. DL now.

this is legal..right? ah fuck it, GOG doesnt offer MP, this does, so ill swallow my pride and make an exception

Last edited:
this is legal..right? ah fuck it, GOG doesnt offer MP, this does, so ill swallow my pride and make an exception

Yea, EA said they dont care. one of their guys tweeted the download link before.

Anyways i recommend if you're gonna play single player, pick Wizard, because its the most challenging. Warrior is way too easy. Conjurer is in the middle. It's a pretty short campaign, but its quite fun.
Definitely jump in the multiplayer if there's people online, it is a blast.

Yea, EA said they dont care. one of their guys tweeted the download link before.

Anyways i recommend if you're gonna play single player, pick Wizard, because its the most challenging. Warrior is way too easy. Conjurer is in the middle. It's a pretty short campaign, but its quite fun.
Definitely jump in the multiplayer if there's people online, it is a blast.
are you ever online? that would be sick. plus i wont be completely lost online

yea, i am on a lot. You should play single player first cuz the game has a bit of a weird control scheme. And there are a shitton of spells you have to use. If you jump in MP right away, you will just get raped.

e; Make sure you download the music/dialog/cutscenes from that post also.

Last edited:
Crash Team Racing

One of THE best kart racers. Oh, and Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2. Those were fun.

Pokemon Firered was the first game I ever owned, so it always has that special place.
Team Fortress 2 wasted 3000 hours of my life, made who I am and got me to where I am today.
Skullgirls however, is my most recent fav.

SuperGhoulsCoverScan.png

Not only is it still a fun and exciting game to play today, but I have a great deal of nostalgia for it. Used to play it over at my Grandma's house. Good times. Plus I love the whole afterlifey theme and aesthetic.

250px-Odinssphere.png

One of the first games who's story and atmosphere really grabbed me since Majora's Mask. Wouldn't be grabbed again until discovering the Shin Megami Tensei series years later.

also
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora's_Mask_(logo).png

Fuck yeah.

Pokemon was never really favorite of mine, i think the show from 98 really made me hate it( i was like 5-6 years old when i saw it, even today, i have a little trouble trying to get over it and affecting my gaming experience. ) the other shows just put the nail in the coffin for me. ruined for me so much, but i never got a game until ruby version and pikachu version from Game Dude in Burbank. ( if you live in around the area, GD is fucking god-like, they have old games for NES, Sega genesis, etc, also have consoles and new releases for current gen). but the games were fun, but never got another Pokemon game afterwards.

I'm a music major now, and it's all because of Guitar Hero.

So that's pretty important.
That seems... strange.
But also really awesome and hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: CaioLugon
Racing games have never been fun for me, Mario kart was fun, but the Burnout series on ps2 was so addicting. it just felt good making cars crash and burn in the.most epic ways.

the first final fantasy
prefect dark
my dads pokemon green
zelda link to the past
older bros dark cloud
chessmaster snes
that all i can think of